My install's coming along nicely

if you really want to learn man up and do the install yourself, paying for the install would also pay for the tools necessary to do it yourself. that's how you really learn.
So Libertarian of you!! :-(

John Kuthe...

telling someone to do work for themselves is libertarian eh
Don't understand Libertarianism, eh? Basically it's an immature egocentric teen Alpha male's philosophy of "Gotta do everything for ourselves, no government necessary!" which of course is BS!

John Kuthe...

well go to the welfare office and get your install done then. maybe a congressman can take his time out to explain car audio to you without getting paid for it like your installer

or you can just be a real man and grab that install by the ***** and do it
Like I said, I was gonna, but then I discovered an independently operating car audio installer guy trying to eke out a little bit of a living doing audio installs. repairs, etc. and thought I'd give him a shot, and he's working very nicely and productively with me! He's got a 20 ton crimping tool for those big cables, lots of other install tools and supplies and builds subwoofer enclosures out of 7 layer birch, which I like better than the MDF I was gonna use.

How many United States citizens do YOU employ? ;-)

John Kuthe...

staan firing some major shots lol

Don't see this as a nice install, since it's only a few pics of crappy amps and a spaghetti of wiring everywhere.

So your hiding the amps in an enclosed area. Nice. Now they're really gonna get warm/hot because there's no air circulation.

I fail to see the "nice install".

staan firing some major shots lol
Don't see this as a nice install, since it's only a few pics of crappy amps and a spaghetti of wiring everywhere.

So your hiding the amps in an enclosed area. Nice. Now they're really gonna get warm/hot because there's no air circulation.

I fail to see the "nice install".

nah, imagine it, some un coupled 5.25 inch coaxes in a high dash, with a small sub not in the corner of the vehicle where it can load, but in a well behind the driver in the middle of the vehicle. imagine all that. its going to be dope. that processor sure has its work cut out for it lmao

nah, imagine it, some un coupled 5.25 inch coaxes in a high dash, with a small sub not in the corner of the vehicle where it can load, but in a well behind the driver in the middle of the vehicle. imagine all that. its going to be dope. that processor sure has its work cut out for it lmao
And when you say a couple of 5.25 coaxials you mean something sick like a pair of Boss Chaos?

If you guys don't like what he's doing, give helpful advice. We were all in his shoes at some point. We all had to start somewhere. Boomin you're belittling this guy's equipment. You're running Soundstream amps and finally got a 2nd x15 after about 2yrs. Let's stop it guys. We're here to help, not hurt.

If you guys don't like what he's doing, give helpful advice. We were all in his shoes at some point. We all had to start somewhere. Boomin you're belittling this guy's equipment. You're running Soundstream amps and finally got a 2nd x15 after about 2yrs. Let's stop it guys. We're here to help, not hurt.
Thank you!! Yes that's exactly the kind of BS treatment I've been getting here a LOT! Not from everyone here, but most. I'm not trying to build a competition audio system in my 2006 Grand Caravan, I go camping, kayaking, and use Baby II as my daily driver for everything I need a vehicle for. I'm trying to optimize for ALL Baby II's requirements, of which a very good and somewhat loud audio system is one such requirement. (Getting Baby II painted red is another requirement yet to be achieved!)

John Kuthe...

And when you say a couple of 5.25 coaxials you mean something sick like a pair of Boss Chaos?
I'm actually hoping to get a pair of PHD "5.1" AF two way drivers (separate tweeters and passive crossovers) for up there. I figure with as limited a good job as a 5.25" speaker can do that I might as well get the best available, and it looks like PHD is a pretty reputable audiophile class company! I have Alpine 5.25" coaxials up there right now and they sound pretty good!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from