My friend wants a sub

I was at a show, Memphis was the car audio's store main brand line up they sold.
DD, RE even some RFL's took the show.
RFLS are in their own thing..especially custom ones.. beautiful beasts.

Soundqubed has a 1200wrms sub new for 139 shipped, hds312. That way if he doesn't have an enclosure yet, he can use what's left over for a decent custom ported one. On the website under tech support you can find the dimensions for box and port sizes.
yea he wants to stay under 1000 rms i looked on their site and there is a hds200 does this sub take a beating? he is like me and listens to mostly rap and realy beats the $%#@ out of a woofer lol.

Yeah. That was the sub that got me into car audio lol. I bought 2 of them off eddie Alfaro years ago.
if I wasn't OCD about owning neo stuff now.. those are some i'd want.. lol that or some inhumans... sigh.

yea he wants to stay under 1000 rms i looked on their site and there is a hds200 does this sub take a beating? he is like me and listens to mostly rap and realy beats the $%#@ out of a woofer lol.
that sub will do well on the power he wants to run. it is nice to have more on stand by, but you don't have to give a sub more than rated to make it work.

that sub will do well on the power he wants to run. it is nice to have more on stand by, but you don't have to give a sub more than rated to make it work.
I love how you've never ran these yet your the expert and recommended them like its your job .. But hey that's what makes this place so stupid .. Keep up the good work

right back at you, dude. makes me no difference at all what you say. he asked questions, I answered. appreciate the love though. but comments like yours keeps the people coming back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.