My friend wants a sub

joede870

ny
My friend is debating on buying a new single 12 his budget is 250 he wants to run 800 to 1000 watts from a n2 massive audio mono block he is debating between a sa 12 and a Memphis m5 we have a local Memphis dealer who is negotiable on price and would sell him one for about the same price as a new sa any advice to help him out? Which sub should he buy?

Soundqubed has a 1200wrms sub new for 139 shipped, hds312. That way if he doesn't have an enclosure yet, he can use what's left over for a decent custom ported one. On the website under tech support you can find the dimensions for box and port sizes.

Soundqubed has a 1200wrms sub new for 139 shipped, hds312. That way if he doesn't have an enclosure yet, he can use what's left over for a decent custom ported one. On the website under tech support you can find the dimensions for box and port sizes.
This or sa 12

I have the soundqubed hds312's. They are my first subs but for now i love them.

ok so no one likes the memphis m5? and i asked he wants to stay in the 800- 1000 watt ranges so i think he will go with the sa-12.

I have no problem with Memphis audio,just their all over my neck of the woods
lol i have a memphis dealer about an hour away and i was actualy planning on a m5 but my friend is torn between the sa and the memphis and jw is that a cadence amp?

Do you have one?
no, right now i am running a dc audio lvl4 m2 12. i have been contemplating the hds10 series, for the price and specs on them, i would think they would be well worth the money though. soundqued aka audioque, have a decent reputation, and their stuff does do the job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.