My First Ported Box

good analogy. i hear people even take out their screws because of the glue that forms a bond between the wood, so screws only play partially in holding the boards together when you glue it down, not saying they arent of any use or anything. ill be back in 7 hours PV

good analogy. i hear people even take out their screws because of the glue that forms a bond between the wood, so screws only play partially in holding the boards together when you glue it down, not saying they arent of any use or anything. ill be back in 7 hours PV
Since you haven't figured it out yet, I won't even say anything.

not being hard headed or being ignorant, just arguing to learn
DO you honestly think I'd tell you what NOT to do? No, obviously not, thus I don't see how "arguing to learn" is a valid point.

livinlife.. no offence but i saw the Box specs u gave trevor87 and honestly just cuz u have a program ureally dont know how to use it apperantly cuz Trevor sent a PM to Pvaudio and he said it wasnt correct.. sooo.. hmm Stfu

livinlife.. no offence but i saw the Box specs u gave trevor87 and honestly just cuz u have a program ureally dont know how to use it apperantly cuz Trevor sent a PM to Pvaudio and he said it wasnt correct.. sooo.. hmm Stfu
You mean people are designing and building boxes without knowing how!?!?!

Or what the effects of the box are, Like efficiency and responce!?!?!

NO way!

/sarcasm

i see nothing wrong with how he built it, the same way i do... why do u need to glue it first? i always screw it together, then caulk the inside.. works fine, never had a problem... u guys are wasting ur time doin **** that u dont need to

well what i usally do is put a line of caulk down and then put the board on and screw it and i take the screws out and it rips the mdf before it comes apart... but if u like to use glue then thats cool... everyone has there ways of building things

Lol... u make it seem like i charged him for that design. I miscalculated and was off half a cubic feet... hey human mistake, didnt catch it my mistake, i talked to him already. Even if he did pay me, if i make a mistake i wouldve sent the money back, np.

So what happen when i was talking to you in AIM that first time jordon? i acted as if i did not know anything and asked you to help me with something. You did not even know what you were talking about. You got confused and signed off.

Your one hilarious "female"...

Btw, did you see the actual design? or u assumed because pv_audio said it was wrong?

-Dante

pv really didn't flame ya man, seems like him and i disagree and argue alot on here but he is right this time bro. it is really a waste of time to do it twice. That is why you measure 2 time cut 1 time.

Exactly, dlaccord we tryin to help you out and give you some good info here. Also, we are trying to save your butt from buying another sheet of MDF because you splitted and weakened your wood by "screwing and aligning". It's not a good idea. That's why there are measurements that needs to be perfected when cutting the wood. Also, having the "tools" like a table saw to give you accurate cuts. We're here to guide you, we're not here to be diks.

-Dante

i didnt know what i was talkin bout haha Right i didnt Get confused and signed Off and yes i did see the box plans me and trevor talk..

i know what the **** im doing so why dont u STFU ..saywaht? taught me and he also taught Pv audio so i actually think i know what the **** im doing god ur a ****in ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.