my first fiberglass box build

IbSlamn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
this is my first fiberglass build ever. ive never dealt with fiberglass until now. started yesterday. its for a single 12" subwoofer. im going to run one of my hypnotics in it. im bout to start laying down layers of fiberglass. i think it looks good so far. and i cut all the pieces with a jig saw...lol the pics are uploading.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

looks good so far, i like working with fiberglass,

when its all done i think they look nice if you cover them properly, like if that box is going in your car, paint the front black and then the sides and bottom/back carpet

i might just do that. i was gunna do it two tone. the back, bottom, and sides black and the fiberglass part white but idk yet

maybe carpet the whole thing or vinyl...i hear it's ez to chip/ scratch FG when u paint it, and if u will have stuff moving around in the trunk...i dunno....that's just me tho

looks good so far.

thanks and this is as big as i can get the pics because my fone resizes them. well here are sum pics of the 3 layers of glass i put on.

8.jpg

9.jpg

idk i just build it from scratch..lol i had no design or anything. i still dont know how big it is lol i guess ill find out when its done..and the reason the pics are so small is because my fone resized them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.