Yet another

Participant count
  • Participant list

R/T Pimp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Equipment Pioneer F90BT for the source unit, Treo SSX components in the front, Treo RSX sub this is a prototype. Down firing under the seat single 12 tuned to 35 hertz. Audioforce battery. Treo SSX 2000.1 and SSX 200.2. Stinger wiring. Vehicle GM pickup 2wd half ton. Near future truck is getting lowered 6" and 24's put on.

The box

100_1847.jpg

100_1850.jpg

100_1851.jpg

The sub it is rated at 300 rms I believe but we are putting almost 1500 rms to it.

100_1852.jpg

100_1853.jpg

100_1854.jpg

SSX mids in the door

100_1849.jpg

Misc pics

100_1848.jpg

100_1844.jpg

100_1845.jpg

100_1846.jpg

I was going to make a vid of it up and running but we have some serious sound deadening to do, the underneath of the pickup rattles something terrible. This vehicle again will be seen it is a demo vehicle. The back wall was sound deadened and that is where the amps are mounted it is extremely tight behind that rear seat in this new GM so appreciate that all fitting with the extra battery beside we had to cut into the brackets of the rear seat just to fit the 2000.1. For the sub it is sick for its price point it handled the 2000.1 at 2 ohm no problem. But like any other Treo product it is over built.

Is that wood carved out so the magnet will fit?If so... that's awesome.

How does it sound?
Yes it was carved and built out. It sounds great we need to play with the tuning a bit to get it just where it needs to be.

Looks good. Any pics of the vehicle?
Thank you. No pics yet the pickup is stock at this point but when we get it finished we will make a vid and show the outside.

Nice job so far! how you like those "stinger" RCAs, i havent figured out yet why they are directional. No difference in Z in either direction.

Doesn't having that magnet so close to the wall or touching affect the coolin of the motor any?
Well actually the pole has good clearance because the woofer hits the back panel at an angle.

Nice job so far! how you like those "stinger" RCAs, i havent figured out yet why they are directional. No difference in Z in either direction.
Thank You. I have had good luck with Stinger, since the dream cast line I feel they have never been as good but they still make a great product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.