!!!!!!!! My Death Penalty build. Two 21's and two 20.1's!!!!!!!!!

Under the rear seats is a great place for them too! That's where mine are located and that's where I try to get everyone to mount them as well. Plus it makes for a shorter run of + wire! Good build man! Always wanted to hear what a 21" or set of 21"s would do!
I would like to see some pics of yours to get a few more ideas, and is your alt stock? Where did you get it?

Mines still in progress too. Mines basically 2 3/4" birch pieces that were carpeted to match the interior (nothing fancy at all believe me). The alternator I got lucky on... I had a buddy who worked as a mechanic and he ordered it for one of his family members who paid in full right before he wrecked his tahoe. Got if for less than it cost to order just because the guy needed the cash.

Amp rack covered. Hopefully will get to hear this thing tomorrow.

dcbf0c32.jpg

1d4ad1c9.jpg

Amp test fit

e08e634e.jpg

d425d2df.jpg

I did a few things that has held me up a little on the system. So here they are too.

New euro clears with hid lights.

6397cc3f.jpg

Lowered 3/4

81b22d6c.jpg

e3d44609.jpg

New 26's!!!

084f8956.jpg

67e4fd0b.jpg

Lulz, I figured I would catch some **** over them. But I like clean simple wheels, oh well, I like them. Only difference is I'm alot better than him, and not an arrogant d***head.
I like how you made an arrogant comment about someone else being arrogant..... so ironic. Build looks good dude, I have a ton of experience with IA. Been using them sense about 05. Be pretty careful with those amps on the DP's, gunna be smelling coil if not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.