!!!!!!!! My Death Penalty build. Two 21's and two 20.1's!!!!!!!!!

dvldogyut
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
loretto, tn
Well I sold my truck, and bought a 01 tahoe, so this means NEW BUILD!!!

Some of the gear.

3d9da0f3.jpg

f9cf8513.jpg

could have done port inserts to clean up around the wrap job.....
What do you mean? Where can I get them? I'm using some small thin tubing about the thickness of heat shrink, if you look close at the right side port in one of the pics. Just didn't have it finished yet.

Liking it. One question though..........why two ports? If you were going to go with multiple, why not just use Aero's? The would have given a nice finished look.

Liking it. One question though..........why two ports? If you were going to go with multiple, why not just use Aero's? The would have given a nice finished look.
I was going to use one, then I thought if I used two and pushed them to the outside it would help brace the sides more and keep the flex down. And I was running low on airspace already, so I was trying to eleminate using up airspace by extra bracing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.