my aftermarket system

Participant count
  • Participant list

flava30
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NYC
Hi All,

My aftermarket system just starting increasing in volume as I accelerate and then go back to where it was when not accelerating. It's not very noticeable, but I notice it. Any ideas? I had the system for several years already with no issues. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

what car do you drive?

This must be some sort of feature that combats road and engine noise and it needs to be turned off.

Big 3 powering, JVC KW-NX7000, (1) Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1bd, (1) Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4, (4) 6.5" beyma speakers, (1) 12" Kicker Sub, (1) kicker KX3 crossover, (1) capacitor. Like I said, never has this problem since about 3-4 years with this system.

I'd expect head unit failing. That sounds very unusual and that line of RF amps are quite solid and realiable. From my experience after about 2 years head units start to fail these days so I'd look to try to swap that out first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.