Just finished running power wire

52z0op5.jpg

6g3sz5u.jpg

Applied 1st coat of edead V3

4qhkol5.jpg

4udbvjn.jpg

6cpu5x3.jpg

6heqykk.jpg

Started building hidden floor for amps, 2 amps and h701 will be hidden, and the 2

nine.1 sub amps will be hanging from rear deck in trunk in mid air, a suspended amp rack i suppose. Still not sure about the plans for the 2 13av.2 subs, most likely sealed either in one box or 2 seperate boxes opposing each other, they will be too heavy to move in and out if mounted together, something like 60 pounds a piece, plus whatever the box ends up weighing, pics coming soon

I went with 0/1 guage Enetic Power and ground wires from Elemental Designs website, awsome stuff, something like 4,500 strands of wire, oxygen free, 2.25$ a foot, going to use the extra i purchased for my big 3 upgrade soon. We ran dayton 14 ga speaker wire for all the speakers, will probably use 10 or 12 ga for my subs when they come in, so far 100 feet spool has been used, ned another 40 feet to run 2 more front stage drivers

yea i got a suggestion.

6bncuaq.jpg

6gty39k.jpg

4qoittj.jpg

6fuetfb.jpg

6eyhsfa.jpg

63vg9xy.jpg

66b4oq1.jpg

68itsgm.jpg

need to do another filler to get rid of the pinholes and imperfections, fill the top edge where i glued the trim plate in. and paint it. so far it looks great, the H701 moulds in there quite nicely just gotta do a few more things to finish it up though. we also built a trunk tub to mount his amps in the tirewell, ill get pics of that in the next few days. and after that we need to reassemble the trunk liner and what not and make a false floor to hide it all. its comming along, slowly but shurely.

comments? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I like that too, especially since it's for my car. Once again god ole' req got out the dremmel tool and cut alot of fat off of my metra dash kit, reloacating this and that and moving some bars around. We just need to put another coat of bondo and a little more sanding, followed by some flat black spray paint, H701 will be here on wednesday, will wire the c701 tommorrow after work, and finish my trunk if all goes well

trimmed the inside of the door panel down to fit the larger diamater speakers.

5z44pb4.jpg

thems the midbassuz

4zjclxw.jpg

fabbed up a quick bracket for his c701

4vrcpba.jpg

isnt that beautius?

4kbtwtf.jpg

lets hear what you have to say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.