my 16 10s design

You should probably read up on Bandpasses before attempting to design one. Im sure 80 has some nice link's to read. Sounds like you got the "basics" down, However it needs a bit of work.

Like 80 said, Make the back narrower then the front of the opening, So the subs arnt facing eachother / loading wall parralell. That will cause Cancelation, And cause soundwaves to get stuck in the back of the box. A simple 45 on each side of the loading wall may correct this, However im not by any means an expert.

And like someone else stated, Your port will not be tuned to 1 freq like a standard ported enclosure.. More like a freq Range [Ex 34-55hz.. Again im no expert.]

You maybe better off paying someone for a Design then building it yourself. Id definantly go over any design with 80 Inches before cutting any MDF.

so i took my old box with 3 15s out and finally got time to take some measurements

my intentions if i was to do a 4th order my sealed box would measure up to

45.5w x 33h x 24d which comes up to 18cubes

and for the ported area can be as big as 50w x 38h x 24d 23cubes so thats the space i have all options are available im looking to use alot of subs

so tell me what u got

so i took my old box with 3 15s out and finally got time to take some measurements

my intentions if i was to do a 4th order my sealed box would measure up to

45.5w x 33h x 24d which comes up to 18cubes

and for the ported area can be as big as 50w x 38h x 24d 23cubes so thats the space i have all options are available im looking to use alot of subs

so tell me what u got
That's a really big sealed chamber for 16 10"s imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.