Port Question...

Participant count
  • Participant list

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Ok, im building a wall in my car at the moment. Im trying to figure out how i can get a drivers side port to work. I know drivers side port will meter better usually. My question is, if i port on top, will i lose a lot of output? It would be much easier to port on top instead of the drivers side...

im not sure if you will lose audible output as i've never personally built a wall but have been around alot, you may not meter as well because of the way everything loads, but sometimes you need to do what works for you and not the once a month or once a year meter.

im not sure if you will lose audible output as i've never personally built a wall but have been around alot, you may not meter as well because of the way everything loads, but sometimes you need to do what works for you and not the once a month or once a year meter.
good point...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so you dont have a design you are looking for one?

ok i thought you had a "port on top design" and wanted to tweek it but you need whole design

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.