Music Pauses When Reversing

kennyboi

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi I was wondering if someone can help me with this issue?

I have a Jensen CAR687 aftermarket radio that I got installed at Best Buy. I’ve noticed that whenever I shift into reverse, my music pauses and to be honest, it’s kinda annoying. I’ve looked all over the settings to see if there’s a way to fix it but I haven’t found a single thing. Does anybody know if there’s a fix? Thanks

Does anybody know if there’s a fix? Thanks
Does the rear camera have a microphone? If yes, then I assume that is the reason for pausing. Check on settings to see if you can defeat the mic. If no, try disconnecting from behind the radio. If that does not work, try connecting backup camera to the front camera input. No idea if front input is automatic, so you may have to manually set it everytime you reverse.

How does that make backing up any safer??
really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...