Monster 10" subs...

Boxed it today, 1.3 @ 34Hz, Wow... no joke, very nice response, solid, clear and powerful sound. Handled 600 easily and was forceful enough to move clothing from outside the car with the door all the way open. Box is sub up port back, 39sq" port area and no noticeable vent chuff so mach was good @ .04. After breakin and listening, it may not be the most transient, loudest, or lowest hitting sub for the price, but it's definitly a helluva contender. Out SQ'd and SPL'd my RD Alpha V3 10D2 on 1600 rms, with only ~ 600watts to it. I'll let ya know full settled break-in tsp's after its been beat on for 30 hours or so, prob 2-3 weeks. Bandwidth was surprisingly flat from 32Hz up to around 80Hz and blended fair, not focal transparent but def not AQ muddy either!

Boxed it today, 1.3 @ 34Hz, Wow... no joke, very nice response, solid, clear and powerful sound. Handled 600 easily and was forceful enough to move clothing from outside the car with the door all the way open. Box is sub up port back, 39sq" port area and no noticeable vent chuff so mach was good @ .04. After breakin and listening, it may not be the most transient, loudest, or lowest hitting sub for the price, but it's definitly a helluva contender. Out SQ'd and SPL'd my RD Alpha V3 10D2 on 1600 rms, with only ~ 600watts to it. I'll let ya know full settled break-in tsp's after its been beat on for 30 hours or so, prob 2-3 weeks. Bandwidth was surprisingly flat from 32Hz up to around 80Hz and blended fair, not focal transparent but def not AQ muddy either!
Last part made me lol

Very happy to see someone buying one of these and trying them out! I wish I had more money to spend on little projects like this... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hi newbee here.

I have one of these subs that I picked up new a few years ago but never installed. I would like to build a box for my son's 2005 Pontiac G6. Would you be able to give me the specs on your box? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.