Monster 10" subs...

I bought some cuspid subs about 6 years ago before I knew a single thing about car audio or even what a subwoofer did, and this is the first time I have found anyone who has actually heard of the brand....I never even hooked mine up, they seem like junk....not to say the brand is but the particular model i have is.

I bought some cuspid subs about 6 years ago before I knew a single thing about car audio or even what a subwoofer did, and this is the first time I have found anyone who has actually heard of the brand....I never even hooked mine up, they seem like junk....not to say the brand is but the particular model i have is.
You probably bought these New 600 Watt 12" 4 Ohm Car Stereo System Subwoofer sub - eBay (item 230535981045 end time Nov-07-10 11:40:14 PST) Those are total crap...but the big one looks like a very good sub....even Pyramid has had quality stuff from time to time even amps built by the original PPI....I know they had several nice processors...though they haven't turned out nothing but crap in probably 10 or more years...now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.