MB Quart ONX1.1500D amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
it should be fine as long as you dont go nuts with the gain and clip it. and the big three in 1/0, upgraded front batt and possibly a small batt in the rear would be a very good idea

and if you want to go with any more power youll need to start looking into a h/o alt.

it should be fine as long as you dont go nuts with the gain and clip it. and the big three in 1/0, upgraded front batt and possibly a small batt in the rear would be a very good idea
and if you want to go with any more power youll need to start looking into a h/o alt.
I agree with everything here. I'd only get the second battery if I were experiencing voltage drops, which depends on the current draw of the amp and your alternator's output.

i wouldnt trust the factory electrical system very far. do the big three just to be save, better to spend a little money on some 1/0 than to be replacing an amp.
Ok...thanks...i'll look up big 3 tutorial on youtube and learn it from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.