Mark Potts is now......

in florida, if you feel as though you are threatened, you are allowed to shoot on sight...your even allowed to shoot a person in your home in the back in a room full of windows and doors...as long as you were threatened or at least felt as though you were...
I love our castle doctrine...bout time we punish the criminals and not the victims.

Even his own forum is full of people who are pissed at him.
I like his creative excuses thuogh. Complains about money issues and not having any money to give people refunds, yet seems to have plenty of cash to pay his car payment, buy 20's, and the newest edition, a turbo kit.

Funny how he never mentions any of that though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Turbo on a Yaris ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

how the hell did he get people to pay up front for a rip-off box of $250?

i also laugh at those who make threads showing off their tcab boxes. I guess they are the lucky ones who actually received their boxes and want to brag?

Even his own forum is full of people who are pissed at him.
I like his creative excuses thuogh. Complains about money issues and not having any money to give people refunds, yet seems to have plenty of cash to pay his car payment, buy 20's, and the newest edition, a turbo kit.

Funny how he never mentions any of that though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I think I owe you some props, Tommy.

Once upon a time you were one of Mark's most steadfast supporters.

I understand having teammates and friends and all, truly I do.

I'm glad you decided to separate yourself from that and see it from the viewpoint of a customer rather than from that of a personal friend and consequently could see what he was/apparently still is doing is simply unacceptable by any normal standard.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif for you!

I think I owe you some props, Tommy.
Once upon a time you were one of Mark's most steadfast supporters.

I understand having teammates and friends and all, truly I do.

I'm glad you decided to separate yourself from that and see it from the viewpoint of a customer rather than from that of a personal friend and consequently could see what he was/apparently still is doing is simply unacceptable by any normal standard.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif for you!
I underestimated mark's incredible knack for making excuses and bullshitting us all from the beginning.

At first I had really thought he was having major problems and was willing to help.

Then he started buying more things, and spending more money, while people STILL weren't getting their boxes. That pisses me off to no end. I don't even talk to him any more, let alone associate myself with him.

He had his chance to make amends and set things right, and he decided to return to his previous antics and once again decide to screw people over while making lame (and ********) excuses.

That is why from now on I recommend my teammate ryan (belunt) for boxes since he charges MUCH less, does GREAT work, and won't take 6 months to make a box.

Thanks for the props, and I apologize to anyone who has/had purchased a box from mark because of a recommendation from me, whether they got their box or not. I feel like a jackass for ever associating myself with him in the first place, especially when this **** went down the FIRST time.

Karma is a b*tch, and eventually mark will get his. Both him and tobias can kiss my ass.

I'm in the same town as Twizted, and I have a concealed carry permit, so I had to take a nice long class on all the laws.

If someone is coming into your house and (this is exactly how it's written) You feel that your life is in danger, you may use deadly force to defend yourself. If someone is trying to beat down your door, saying they are going to kill you, you can shoot them through the door if you believe that they are coming in to kill you.

That's the law, I have the book right here from my concealed carry class.

how come he already hasent been assulted/robbed?
i mean atleast 1 out of the dozens of people he has screwed over has to atleast have the balls to go do something...

you know by law, if someone were to assult him causing serious bodily injury, and there was no one to witness it, there was no crime committed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif even had he gone to the magistrates office and put out a warrent for the persons arrest, it wouldent make it past the DA's desk...

just a little food for thaught
Didn't a couple people go looking for him or to confront him at finals?

I underestimated mark's incredible knack for making excuses and bullshitting us all from the beginning.
At first I had really thought he was having major problems and was willing to help.

Then he started buying more things, and spending more money, while people STILL weren't getting their boxes. That pisses me off to no end. I don't even talk to him any more, let alone associate myself with him.

He had his chance to make amends and set things right, and he decided to return to his previous antics and once again decide to screw people over while making lame (and ********) excuses.

That is why from now on I recommend my teammate ryan (belunt) for boxes since he charges MUCH less, does GREAT work, and won't take 6 months to make a box.

Thanks for the props, and I apologize to anyone who has/had purchased a box from mark because of a recommendation from me, whether they got their box or not. I feel like a jackass for ever associating myself with him in the first place, especially when this **** went down the FIRST time.

Karma is a b*tch, and eventually mark will get his. Both him and tobias can kiss my ass.
When all of this insanity came to light long ago and everytime a thread with "Mark Potts OMFGSCAMMERPOS :pissed:" threads would pop up and it became apparent to everyone outside of Mark's very tightknit little circle (that apparently has dissolved since) could see how atrocious his business practices are you were normally one of the first to pop in and offer some defense or another.

Having nothing invested in him or his "business" personally I can't quite explain why but you used to make me so freggin' angry! (Yeah, I know, getting that worked up over something I wasn't even directly involved in is more than a bit silly).

I take great pride in treating everyone that buys anything from me with the utmost respect. Just the other evening someone bought a pair of fuses from me for $5. They shipped out before 8:30 the next morning. Later that next day someone else bought a 4-channel LOC from me for $8.

Within 20 minutes (literally) of having been paid for that it was packaged, postage paid, and in the USPS pipeline.

My point here is that in my humble opinion everyone that does business with you for any amount of money... whether it is a pair of fuses for $5 or an enclosure for $200+ or some other piece (or pieces) of gear for $10K...

deserves being treated like solid gold.

They could have chosen to spend their money elsewhere. They chose to spend it with you instead.

Especially when considering that nobody here has the magic SPL dust and nothing being offered is something so wonderful it cannot be sourced elsewhere each and every customer becomes that much more valuable.

So when Mark would screw over this next person or group of people and you or anyone else made an appearance to try and offer one reason or another why it was okay all I wanted to be able to do was jump through my monitor and strangle somebody!

Suffice it to say I take a very dim view of poor salesmanship and should a person ever screw over even just one single individual my position is that they should be voted off the island immediately and permanently. Any staunch supporters of said behavior can tottle right along behind them as far as I'm concerned.

I never had any personal beef with you... I don't even know you. I never understood, however, how you could support him tooth and nail when he kept it up over and over and over again.

He's got no money to handle his obligations but he can throw 20s on (a......YARIS of all things?!?) his car and set it up with a turbo system?

I hope he drives off of a cliff somewhere.

When all of this insanity came to light long ago and everytime a thread with "Mark Potts OMFGSCAMMERPOS :pissed:" threads would pop up and it became apparent to everyone outside of Mark's very tightknit little circle (that apparently has dissolved since) could see how atrocious his business practices are you were normally one of the first to pop in and offer some defense or another.
Having nothing invested in him or his "business" personally I can't quite explain why but you used to make me so freggin' angry! (Yeah, I know, getting that worked up over something I wasn't even directly involved in is more than a bit silly).

I take great pride in treating everyone that buys anything from me with the utmost respect. Just the other evening someone bought a pair of fuses from me for $5. They shipped out before 8:30 the next morning. Later that next day someone else bought a 4-channel LOC from me for $8.

Within 20 minutes (literally) of having been paid for that it was packaged, postage paid, and in the USPS pipeline.

My point here is that in my humble opinion everyone that does business with you for any amount of money... whether it is a pair of fuses for $5 or an enclosure for $200+ or some other piece (or pieces) of gear for $10K...

deserves being treated like solid gold.

They could have chosen to spend their money elsewhere. They chose to spend it with you instead.

Especially when considering that nobody here has the magic SPL dust and nothing being offered is something so wonderful it cannot be sourced elsewhere each and every customer becomes that much more valuable.

So when Mark would screw over this next person or group of people and you or anyone else made an appearance to try and offer one reason or another why it was okay all I wanted to be able to do was jump through my monitor and strangle somebody!

Suffice it to say I take a very dim view of poor salesmanship and should a person ever screw over even just one single individual my position is that they should be voted off the island immediately and permanently. Any staunch supporters of said behavior can tottle right along behind them as far as I'm concerned.

I never had any personal beef with you... I don't even know you. I never understood, however, how you could support him tooth and nail when he kept it up over and over and over again.

He's got no money to handle his obligations but he can throw 20s on (a......YARIS of all things?!?) his car and set it up with a turbo system?

I hope he drives off of a cliff somewhere.
When things first started going down, I gave mark the benefit of the doubt because I did actually help him now and then, and even helped him clean out his garage.

Then things kept getting worse, and the excuses started rolling in, and I just gave up trying to help his scamming ass. I was only supportive of him when he first started having problems and had some pretty good excuses (even if they may have been false). But now it's pretty obvious that he's running out of reasons.

Then he gets a 2nd chance (which I would have never allowed), and blows it again! What an asshat!

Anyways, him and tobias can have fun hanging out with each other, because nobody else talks to them any more.

I've had numerous transactions on here ranging from $5 to $400, and all have gone perfectly smoothly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I pride myself on getting things taken care of as quickly as I possibly can. There's no sense on sitting on things that are paid for when all it takes is a 10 minute drive to UPS or the post office.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif Karma is a ***** all i got to say for both mark and tobias, those scamming douche's.

Mark sold both his table saws, along with all his tools and shop a while back...idk how he plans on buildin boxes now .......if i had a guess i'd say he don't ..... Sorry ppl who got screwed but id definately own that ****er if he got me for that much.

BTW, for anyone who cares the window law he was referring to was a clause (or article, or w/e its called) in the law bout shootin someone who comes in your home. In KY if its light and u can see they have no weapon, you cannot fire a lethal shot. If its light and you see they have a weapon, you can shoot them. If its dark you can shoot them regardless. The window law comes in somewhere in the whole light or dark thing....or atleast thats how KY law reads anyways..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.