Mark Potts is now......

Being part of a community, any community means looking out for friends and neighbors, this is especially more important now than ever given the vastness of the internet.

Granted, yes, were all consumed with the daily goings on in our own lives that we generally disregard that which does not directly impact us, but, at certain times a community needs to take notice of whats happening around it, otherwise, everyone suffers at one point or another.

Yeah, what I say sound lame and all goodie too shoes and what not, but, we all cannot walk around blind to what is happening around us and when sh!t does happen, what will ya hear " Hey, that's your problem, not mine. "

.....hated on pretty much every car audio forum he's been on, lol

After getting banned from ROE which I'm sure everyone's heard about:

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showpost.php?p=318925&postcount=305

He's now got this going on:

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/361018.html

And even a Yaris forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif hates him:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6116

I don't come on this forum much, but I thought ya guys would get a laugh out of that last one ^^^^^^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
After reading the yaris thread, yes the whole thing, seems threadstarter got his money refunded by the bank, and they went after mark. Time for me to contact my bank and get my money back, hopefully, btw i have Chase //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif

What you should do, is to go on every Audio forum, and get ANYONE scammed by TCAB to also submit a claim to IC3. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease...
If theres enough of ya, they might take some serious action...
Sounds like a plan, i will post a thread in his forum, hopefully enough people see it. I am contacting my bank right now.

Thanks for everyones advice, i shouldve researched before making a purchase. Hopefully i get my money back.

Sounds like a plan, i will post a thread in his forum, hopefully enough people see it. I am contacting my bank right now.
Thanks for everyones advice, i shouldve researched before making a purchase. Hopefully i get my money back.
Get em all...

ROE

Ecoustics

His Yaris Forum

Here

CarStereo.org

w00t w00t, contacted my bank, getting my account charged back within 24 hours. yay, but i am still going to file a complaint with him, because i dont want anybody else to get screwed over.

Mark made me a box for my AA 15" Atlas 2 years ago, and it was probably the best setup I ever had. I paid him, he made it, and dropped it off at my house.

I must have missed the scamming spree or whatever, or like many things on these forums it could be blown out of proportion, who knows.

I did it the smart way though. Just to make sure it was not a scam I logged in Paypal with a different IP address. If he would have scammed I would have just claimed an unauthorized transaction so they reimburse me, since Paypal is a scam within itself(if you file the other claim, they will not even reimburse you if the money is not in their account) So do not give me **** about fraud, because Paypal is an unethical company. (And on a technical note, I would not "authorize" a transaction anyhow if it was a scam.)

If you paid with cash/check/MO... Well your fault for taking the stupid risk. Mark had a good reputation when I bought with him, but even I had the brains to realize you do not send money to a person if they have the chance to run away with it. Hell I was 16 years old at the time too and knew better than most of the people complaining. I'm not saying that you are wrong for complaining, but you could have avoided the situation.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TAKE ACTION

However I do know that since many of you have complaints, if you file multiple complaints with the Illinois State Police, they will contact him and with more than 1 complaint they WILL take action.

One complaint will get him a phone call, and records will be submitted to the court.

Multiple complaints, they will nab him.

Trust me, the police here take fraud seriously. They will not accept his equivocations nor his little TOS statement.

I did it the smart way though. Just to make sure it was not a scam I logged in Paypal with a different IP address. If he would have scammed I would have just claimed an unauthorized transaction so they reimburse me, since Paypal is a scam within itself(if you file the other claim, they will not even reimburse you if the money is not in their account) So do not give me **** about fraud, because Paypal is an unethical company.
They're simply a payment service. Its not their fault if you get scammed. Furthermore, they cant withdraw money from the scammers account if it aint there. They cant call the bank and have the funds routed, they've no authority. The only way thats even possible is if your paypal is tied to a credit/debit card...

Dont get mad at paypal, they can't do what their legally not allowed to do...

in florida, if you feel as though you are threatened, you are allowed to shoot on sight...your even allowed to shoot a person in your home in the back in a room full of windows and doors...as long as you were threatened or at least felt as though you were...
someone tell mark to come to my house the door will be unlocked just walk in. Don't mind that the ligths are out. Ask him not to freak out when i yell stop theif either right before i shoot him between the eyes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.