Mark Potts is now......

actually i do, ive been in the situation quite a few times, on both sides... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif why do you think the police write a report and tell you to goto the magistrates office and file your own complaint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
just like if someone breaks into your home you cant shoot them in a room with a window, dont believe me, ask the next police officer you see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Again more BS. You said originally if there was no witness, there was no crime. It doesn't take a Harvard graduate to see the flaws in your theory. Our laws simply do not work that way, sorry.
Now, if you were to make the arguement that with no witness, the crime is more difficult to prove, and local officers may even try to dishearten you from filing a complaint, you might make your case... but a crime was most definitely committed. You, in your own words, admit the person in your example 'assaulted' someone, then claim there 'was no crime' merely due to nobody else seeing it. No, I dont need to ask the next cop I see in a mall to know taking legal advice from you is like taking driving advice from Ray Charles.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif , //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif and oh yeah... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

laws are diff state to state. thats the answer.

and up here in canada good ****in luck shooting someone in your own home and getting away with it

actually i do, ive been in the situation quite a few times, on both sides... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif why do you think the police write a report and tell you to goto the magistrates office and file your own complaint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
just like if someone breaks into your home you cant shoot them in a room with a window, dont believe me, ask the next police officer you see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Ya can here in FLA. We're some crazy som*****es when it comes to home breakins here! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

With as much money as hes stolen...why hasnt he been reported to the FBI's IC3 program with individual claims...with enough of them, they'd probably go after him....

Wow, this thread has opened my eyes. I am one of the unfortunate ones, as you can see in my sig, no more TCAB box. I ordered one April 2, and at first i didnt want to believe it, but i was getting ****ed over. I actually went to his house last thursday because i seriously thought my box was done. But he hasnt even started on it. There are 3 boxes in his garage just collecting dust. I tried to be patience, but its time to report his ass to the BBB and IC3.

I told him i wanted the box by sunday, since i was near his house at a local rsx meet. Nothing, and by just being on his forums, i am getting more pissed. Funny thing is last time i met him, he was taking measurements of my hatch. I didnt see a front mount intercooler (turbo). So i am pretty sure my money for my box went to his turbo kit. Time to do the nasty and report his ass.

Wow, this thread has opened my eyes. I am one of the unfortunate ones, as you can see in my sig, no more TCAB box. I ordered one April 2, and at first i didnt want to believe it, but i was getting ****ed over. I actually went to his house last thursday because i seriously thought my box was done. But he hasnt even started on it. There are 3 boxes in his garage just collecting dust. I tried to be patience, but its time to report his ass to the BBB and IC3.
I told him i wanted the box by sunday, since i was near his house at a local rsx meet. Nothing, and by just being on his forums, i am getting more pissed. Funny thing is last time i met him, he was taking measurements of my hatch. I didnt see a front mount intercooler (turbo). So i am pretty sure my money for my box went to his turbo kit. Time to do the nasty and report his ass.
What you should do, is to go on every Audio forum, and get ANYONE scammed by TCAB to also submit a claim to IC3. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease...

If theres enough of ya, they might take some serious action...

in florida, if you feel as though you are threatened, you are allowed to shoot on sight...your even allowed to shoot a person in your home in the back in a room full of windows and doors...as long as you were threatened or at least felt as though you were...
i love florida!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

What you should do, is to go on every Audio forum, and get ANYONE scammed by TCAB to also submit a claim to IC3. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease...
If theres enough of ya, they might take some serious action...
Yes, if everyone that got scammed would step up and file a claim/report, this is the only way this ripoff artist will get the justice he has coming to him.

Seriously, I can empathize will those that mark scammed and want nothing to do with him, don't want want enclosure they order, just want their money back and be done with the whole affair.

But, if this is the attitude of all those mark did rip off, then I don't blame mark, I blame those that didn't step up and do the right thing in stopping him.

Yeah, I know that sound harsh, but, if everyone does nothing, then nothing happens, who fault is that then???

Yes, if everyone that got scammed would step up and file a claim/report, this is the only way this ripoff artist will get the justice he has coming to him.
Seriously, I can empathize will those that mark scammed and want nothing to do with him, don't want want enclosure they order, just want their money back and be done with the whole affair.

But, if this is the attitude of all those mark did rip off, then I don't blame mark, I blame those that didn't step up and do the right thing in stopping him.

Yeah, I know that sound harsh, but, if everyone does nothing, then nothing happens, who fault is that then???

I agree with ya. Its a buyer-beware economy. Its the Buyers responsibilty to research the seller and decide who to do business with. But with that, you also need previous customers to be responsible enough to leave negative feedback when such feedback is needed.

Take my situation as an example. I bought something from a forum member here. Did a search, and found no open claims, disputes or negative feedback. Well, my deal went sour, and I posted a thread. In the thread, someone replied that they had a deal go bad and they're negative feedback thread was DELETED. What the hell?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.