Many thanks for the help...

keep up the good work. you'll learn more and more as you go along sh*t im still learning to this day always learning something new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Some things made perfect sense. Others did not. But I listened to my installation consultant (the guy without the beard) all along the way and tried to do as much of it myself as possible. Next mods include a box that would actually fit on the elevated portion of the trunk.

Awesome! Only suggestion I have is when you get the new box made that fits in there right, bolt it down somehow. It will prevent it from moving, look cleaner, and make it harder to steal should such a tragedy strike.

Awesome! Only suggestion I have is when you get the new box made that fits in there right, bolt it down somehow. It will prevent it from moving, look cleaner, and make it harder to steal should such a tragedy strike.
The fun part of bolting it will be the fuel tank RIGHT underneath it. I could always make a brace and go in through the Rear Deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.