mah auto. 56k watchout

alright, now all you gotta do is get a ebay downpipe and uppipe, then a used accessport and flash to stage 2...you will LOVE IT!
oh by the way, deaden the back deck. the thing rattles like a bish!
So true, my buddy had an old STI and that thing was the biggest pain in my ass to get to stop rattling, lol.

i will eventually swap it.
Lol like thats gonna happen.

Nice car though I recently drove the new 3.0 legacy in automatic (tiptronic with the porsche flat 6 3.0 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ) and it was pretty sweet as well. I understand how shitty driving a manual is in the city, I have to drive an hour in stop and go traffic with my 5 speed and it makes me want to die.

Lol like thats gonna happen.

Nice car though I recently drove the new 3.0 legacy in automatic (tiptronic with the porsche flat 6 3.0 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ) and it was pretty sweet as well. I understand how shitty driving a manual is in the city, I have to drive an hour in stop and go traffic with my 5 speed and it makes me want to die.

porcshe?

wtf are you talking about?.

its boxxer not boxter you moron.

and it is happing lol.

i already got like 1k saved out the 9 i need.

porcshe?wtf are you talking about?.

its boxxer not boxter you moron.

and it is happing lol.

i already got like 1k saved out the 9 i need.

**** you bro, First boxer is the engine, not boxxer. second, I was referring to the similarity of using a flat 6 engine, maybe i should have been more clear. third, if you are arguing semantics, its boxster as in boxer speedster, not boxter.

learn to take a complement you ******.

Why the hell are you dumping $9k into a subaru just to switch it to a manual transmission. get a reality check, dickhead.

**** you bro, First boxer is the engine, not boxxer. second, I was referring to the similarity of using a flat 6 engine, maybe i should have been more clear. third, if you are arguing semantics, its boxster as in boxer speedster, not boxter.
learn to take a complement you ******.

Why the hell are you dumping $9k into a subaru just to switch it to a manual transmission. get a reality check, dickhead.
didnt sound like a complement to me. ass.

and 9k is for a sti 6 speed with all ppg gears.

so go **** yourself.

That is a quote from Cobb's site about the STAGE2 map that is used for the access port. Notice they have a turbo back on the car and guess what they made at the wheels......224.4whp and 223.2 ftlbs of torque. Great increase I will admit, thats a solid 54hp over stock, but not the 250+ that you claimed.
http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=4505

Up pipe doesnt really make any extra power unless your is leaking. Downpipe is included in your turbo back and the access port is a tune, for all intensive purposes. it can be tuned further by a trusted tuner I am sure. I dont know everything about subaru's but a turbo car is a turbo car for the most part and the same basic steps apply.
you are getting the models confused.the wrx stock is 227hp/and i think 240tq.

the rs is 165hp/165tq.

thats why i say adding everything can bring it up to around 250 hp.

whats the specs of your srt?
I think you're confused, considering he's talking WHP, and you're talking crank HP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.