mah auto. 56k watchout

silvercookie
5,000+ posts

WRX
Queens, NY
getting it in a couple of weeks but it is definitly mine.

2005 subaru wrx, automatic 4 speed, turbo.

comes with a pioneer avic d2 ftw.

all im doing for now is adding my kicker zx350.4 and my older rockford 12.

pics.

100_0719.jpg

100_0720.jpg

100_0721.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_0724.jpg

100_0725.jpg

100_0726.jpg

100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

Nice car, I always loved that body style..
thanks

automatic??? that should be illegal to have a WRX with an auto trans.
manual 5 speed is crap, the 4 speed auto can hold more psi from turbo's. it is built stronger.

manual or fail.
having a running car vs driving into a river. try again.

its not an sti whys it matter?
exactly

man nice car, would be a lot more fun with a stick though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
not fun when your paying for a new manual tranny.

manual 5 speed is crap, the 4 speed auto can hold more psi from turbo's. it is built stronger.
Yea because that stock engine bay is pumping the horsepower. lol.

Automatics are for high horsepower, 1/4 mile dragsters. You have an autocross / Rally machine. Manual or go home.

Edit to add: Lol @ reference of PSI to horsepower. Boost pressure is NOT the end all of power production. CFM is. Running 25psi on a tiny turbo will make much less power than 12psi on a huge turbo.

whoever told you that lied to you. a built automatic is stronger than a build maual. if you were right everyone that has a WRX would have an auto. crank up that boost to 18psi and watch those spider gears and tranny case get destroyed.

lol like how this G be doggin mannys, nagga dont no ****, nice car tho bro, I guess it can hold up to your .05lbs of boost better.

:p

Yea because that stock engine bay is pumping the horsepower. lol.
Automatics are for high horsepower, 1/4 mile dragsters. You have an autocross / Rally machine. Manual or go home.

Edit to add: Lol @ reference of PSI to horsepower. Boost pressure is NOT the end all of power production. CFM is. Running 25psi on a tiny turbo will make much less power than 12psi on a huge turbo.
yes because engine bays put out power.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

go manual or go home. you obviously know nothing about subaru's

yea, i know the diff between turbos.

thanks for informing me on nothing.

edit: and where did i reference psi to horsepower?

learn to read and stop making **** up.

i said the stock 4 speed manual can hold up better to higher psi's than the stock 5 speed manual can.

bunch of ****ing retards on this forum.

ghetto hids ftl
those are 8k eagle eye hids. it doesnt have projectors but im getting them retrofitted.

it is because i took the pic with the sun right on the headlights.

whoever told you that lied to you. a built automatic is stronger than a build maual. if you were right everyone that has a WRX would have an auto. crank up that boost to 18psi and watch those spider gears and tranny case get destroyed.
you obviously dont know how to read, and know nothing about subaru;s either.

where did i mention built tranny's? once again dont know how to read and making **** up.

the stock 4 speed automatic out lives the stock 5 speed manual, cause the gears are built like glass.

i am putting a vf39 with upgrade injectors, fuel pump, and possibly a front mount, and it will be running 18 psi. there are many people with 20+ psi with big 16 and 18g turbos on stock 4 speeds and they are still running strong.

no gears are gonna slip you dumb ****.

edit: where did i mention built tranny's? once again dont know how to read and making **** up.

lol like how this G be doggin mannys, nagga dont no ****, nice car tho bro, I guess it can hold up to your .05lbs of boost better. :p
stock is running 14.5 psi from a td04 turbo.

i would have gotten a 5 speed manual, if i knew i would have the money to put ppg gears in it, which will cost roughly 5k, which i dont have.

so learn to spell before you "dog" on someone, and know what your talking about before you "dog" on someone else ****.

How much and how much mileage?
48k miles, only tracked once.

14 flat with the avic d2 with xm, LE mudflaps, hids. hella supertones, and some other small ****.

LOL at all the haters. Its not like he bought this thing to be strictly a rally car.

nice whip, i've always wanted one, but then when i got to college, for some reason every other frat boy there had one, and could no longer justify the purchase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.