mah auto. 56k watchout

Stock SRT's amke 240whp, I dont have alot done right now just a wastegate and a turboback at 18psi, mid 13 second car and havent had it on a dyno so idk about hp numbers. 50trim is coming in a few weeks and I am hoping for 400whp. but that is also going to be turbo, ported manifold, bigger injectors, bigger pump, tune, methanol, bfmic, and probably 24psi.
oh nice.

what is a bfmic? all i know are fmic and tmic.

take vids of it when you get it to the dyno.

Pot calling the kettle black? Your NEON is the car of choice for most racer r-tards...
you would be surprised.

only people with real "neons" are the real dick, snob ricers.

srt4 owners are 90% of the time cool.

nice car..I'm sure you will enjoy it regardless of transmission choice.
yea bro, now i can finally drive to some meets.

alright, now all you gotta do is get a ebay downpipe and uppipe, then a used accessport and flash to stage 2...you will LOVE IT!
oh by the way, deaden the back deck. the thing rattles like a bish!
im getting invidia and tanabe for exhaust in general.

and the rear deck is most likely coming out for a strut brace. cause the one i want will interfere with the deck.

exactly. because you know every NEON owner and they are all the same.
lmao.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Stock SRT's amke 240whp, I dont have alot done right now just a wastegate and a turboback at 18psi, mid 13 second car and havent had it on a dyno so idk about hp numbers. 50trim is coming in a few weeks and I am hoping for 400whp. but that is also going to be turbo, ported manifold, bigger injectors, bigger pump, tune, methanol, bfmic, and probably 24psi.
Stock SRT-4s don't make 240whp, don't know where u got that from. If so i'd love to see sum proof of an entirely stock SRT-4 doing that number.

To the OP - I'll race u in my Jetta, wouldn't wanna completely embarrass you in the cobra.

Jesus, cry much OP?
I just think you cant drive stick, that has to be why you are defending yourself so much.
its not that i cant.

i just dont want to.

i dont have any patience sitting in traffic for 45 ish miles a day.

i will eventually swap it.

Sitting in traffic does **** sometimes with my clutch, my leg even starts to hurt after a little while. I just dont think id have as much fun in an auto.

im with the people who like maunels **** i drive one but on these cars there manual tranny is weak google it
this is true. 3rd gear is prone to blowout. usually when street racing. usually though it has to be with some extra power. anything more than a stage 2 setup can be a little dangerous.

mine blew out even though i wasnt street racing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif . although i do have 231hp and 302tq at all 4 wheels on a stage 2 setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol like how this G be doggin mannys, nagga dont no ****, nice car tho bro, I guess it can hold up to your .05lbs of boost better. :p
Kinda late in the thread, but wtf did you just say?

English mother ****er, do you speak it?

Meh, you sound like a chick.........
why dont i see you with a manual then?

Sitting in traffic does **** sometimes with my clutch, my leg even starts to hurt after a little while. I just dont think id have as much fun in an auto.
eh.

im with the people who like maunels **** i drive one but on these cars there manual tranny is weak google it
thank you.

this is true. 3rd gear is prone to blowout. usually when street racing. usually though it has to be with some extra power. anything more than a stage 2 setup can be a little dangerous.
mine blew out even though i wasnt street racing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif . although i do have 231hp and 302tq at all 4 wheels on a stage 2 setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
thank you again.

lmao

Say what again, SAY WHAT AGAIN! I dare you, i double dare you! SAY WHAT ONE MORE ******* TIME!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.