mah auto. 56k watchout

LOL at all the haters. Its not like he bought this thing to be strictly a rally car.

nice whip, i've always wanted one, but then when i got to college, for some reason every other frat boy there had one, and could no longer justify the purchase.
Its because you live in Washington. Subaru is the state car of Washington.

yes because engine bays put out power.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gifgo manual or go home. you obviously know nothing about subaru's

yea, i know the diff between turbos.

thanks for informing me on nothing.
Because my brother doesn't have a highly modified 02 WRX with 290/290 at the wheels?

And my other brother a 2005 Legacy?

Riiiight. lawl.

Stock intake, stock top mount intercooler, looks like a stock down pipe (judging from stock heat shield), stock airbox intake (Though those are good for some good HP anyway)....

No strut tower bracing, stock suspension... God. Go pimp your stock car and brag about performance elsewhere. What did you do, throw a Cobb STAGE TWO TUNE on there and think you have power? lawl.

Nice car... Ignore the haters, if u wanted a manual i'm sure you would have gotten one.

Why is it so hard for everyone to understand that not everyone loves manuals and dependent on where OP lives(NY, but don't know where) its no fun sitting in traffic with a standard car(i know, been doing it since i was 16).

Because my brother doesn't have a highly modified 02 WRX with 290/290 at the wheels?
And my other brother a 2005 Legacy GT?

Riiiight. lawl.

Stock intake, stock top mount intercooler, looks like a stock down pipe (judging from stock heat shield), stock airbox intake (Though those are good for some good HP anyway)....

No strut tower bracing, stock suspension... God. Go pimp your stock car and brag about performance elsewhere.
once again making **** up.

was i bragging about it?

no, i was simply saying i got a car.

good for you about your bro's highly modded wrx, all i have to do is add access port and it will bring it up to 260/270

first thing im doing is getting an access port, then im doing suspension work.

you just try to talk **** to people to make yourself feel better and look smarter. meanwhile you just make yourself look like a dick because you are making **** up.

please try again.

Nice car... Ignore the haters, if u wanted a manual i'm sure you would have gotten one. 

Why is it so hard for everyone to understand that not everyone loves manuals and dependent on where OP lives(NY, but don't know where) its no fun sitting in traffic with a standard car(i know, been doing it since i was 16).
He's being hated on because he tried to defend his purchase with false info. If he wanted an automatic, he should have simply said "I didn't want a manual." Not OMG automatic is stronger, blah blah blah.

once again making **** up.
was i bragging about it?

no, i was simply saying i got a car.

good for you about your bro's highly modded wrx, all i have to do is add access port and it will bring it up to 260/270

first thing im doing is getting an access port, then im doing suspension work.

you just try to talk **** to people to make yourself feel better and look smarter. meanwhile you just make yourself look like a dick because you are making **** up.

please try again.
Cobb access port is a joke. Nice try on the numbers comparison. 260/270 crank is FAR from 290 wheel.

/Done with ricer wannabe.

Its because you live in Washington. Subaru is the state car of Washington.
It really, really is... I was astounded at how many Subarus I saw when I lived in Tacoma last year!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

He's being hated on because he tried to defend his purchase with false info. If he wanted an automatic, he should have simply said "I didn't want a manual." Not OMG automatic is stronger, blah blah blah.
lmao, i never tried to defend it, cause what im stating is true.

ask anyone with a subaru. lol.

please keep making yourself look like a ****, cause you are doing great so far.

Cobb access port is a joke. Nice try on the numbers comparison. 260/270 crank is FAR from 290 wheel.
/Done with ricer wannabe.
lmao ricer wanabe?

do you see a huge spoiler?

anything at all?

no because the car is completely stock.

no ricer here.

and when you get it tuned by a professional that has been tuning specifically subarus for 9 years, it is easily done to make that power.

once again, your e-penis must be a mile long by now.

It really, really is... I was astounded at how many Subarus I saw when I lived in Tacoma last year!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I'm not even joking! Washington must have the highest Subaru concentration in the US. My small residential block has 3 Outbacks and 2 WRX's. By far the most common car around here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.