loud option on headunits?

I don't believe that the loud option will harm your system. I have a head unit with the loud option on it, and i have a sub that I run 320 rms to, and have had no problem with the highs. I just spend time tuning my eq settings (not to say that you don't). If there really is a problem, i'm not sure what it's with, but i highly doubt it's with the loud.

depending on the brand of your h/u...i had a pioneer...and w/ the loud...what it did was boost a particular freq. range.....and it lowers the others...like it u set it on low...it would boos the low freq. and lower the high and mids...

Will not harm altho if you want your mid and high to keep in balance with your subs then its much easier to drop the loud function and put in and remote bass controll unit which basically does the same but on a better frequenty/hertz level then loud gives you.

today sux

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.