Looks like shit.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
I cant even see the internals of the Zed board on my Profile.Blurry as if im looking through a set of greased up glasses???Thats a rare piece to be Viewed. Thats why it was chosen so others could view some Old School Craftsmanship

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
All of the long thread pages should be showing now (ie THE Thread). As far as the data being missing, it's still there, just that the URLs have changed. I'm working to get redirects of the old URLs to the new URLs. Also, the font was made larger at the request of a few members. A couple new moderators can also be implemented soon. Anymore requests?

Reactions: denim

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Its awful to navigate from a mobile device.

I have been using the dark color style and its not much better.

There isnt enough contrast between colors, bold type etc.

This is just awful, what a dumbass idea to change it.
This is the direction all forums are migrating. Makes me wonder if Goob sold on the last upgrade and some other organization is behind the wheel now. Vbulletin is dead. ALL of the automotive forums online which are owned by Autonation made the move a couple weeks ago.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
All of the long thread pages should be showing now (ie THE Thread). As far as the data being missing, it's still there, just that the URLs have changed. I'm working to get redirects of the old URLs to the new URLs. Also, the font was made larger at the request of a few members. A couple new moderators can also be implemented soon. Anymore requests?
I will continue to moderate this section.

Thanks.

Pyropin

Sipping Tea
Mar 7, 2014
WinISD
I don't like that signatures are present in PMs - unnecessary clutter, IMO. Any chance we can do away with that? They didn't show previously.

I also don't see the usefulness of the 'latest members' window on the home page. The 'latest posts' one is nice, though.

Thanks for the responses and willingness to accomodate our requests. A dark mode is something I've wanted for ages, so glad to finally see that option. I still feel everything is a little small, though.

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I don't like that signatures are present in PMs - unnecessary clutter, IMO. Any chance we can do away with that? They didn't show previously.

I also don't see the usefulness of the 'latest members' window on the home page. The 'latest posts' one is nice, though.

Thanks for the responses and willingness to accomodate our requests. A dark mode is something I've wanted for ages, so glad to finally see that option. I still feel everything is a little small, though.
I took out signatures in PMs. Please let me know if you can think of anything else to help things out.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
At least you're doing something. Thanks for that. I doubt they allocated a lot of your time to this project but if you can take our feedback and implement it as you have time, personally I would appreciate it.

One thing that needs work is the "iTrader" or marketplace functionality. It would also be nice if you could fix the post/reply history on user profiles.

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East
If some administration features were available to the mod team, it would help. For over a decade, I have had to let people down telling them that I don't have the rights to help them and to have to contact the admin. Then they get upset with me when they don't hear from the admin.

whitedragon551

10+ year member
Mar 5, 2009
IL
If some administration features were available to the mod team, it would help. For over a decade, I have had to let people down telling them that I don't have the rights to help them and to have to contact the admin. Then they get upset with me when they don't hear from the admin.
I second this. I have run into this many times as well.

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
Thanks for having a look at our concerns, it helps.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Its basically the same color scheme as before and same font sizes. There is also a dark color mode you can choose at the bottom left of the page.

It will take a few more days however to get everything functioning back the way it was, before the software change.

Let us know what you would like to see changed and can try to work it in.
Some of my pics aren't showing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds