The Second Amendment.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
Relax they aren't coming for your guns, this happens every cycle.

There just needs to be a system to keep guns away from the crazies but the right is never willing to have this conversation and always escalates it to "omg they're taking our gerns!"

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Unfortunately.....it’s already been infringed!
And more infringement incoming!
If you feel your rights are being infringed at this point, you have an artificially inflated opinion of your rights.

And that comes from a gun advocate in California.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Guns aren't the issue with people killing people. These people were already going to try to kill people. If one takes away the guns they will find other means of killing people like running people down with a car or truck, bombs, mixtures of any legally purchased chemicals that can be mixed into a deadly concoction. It is hard to stop a motivated person from doing anything and damn near impossible to determine if they are crazy just before they decide to act. If you take away the guns then you have unarmed potential victims standing around waiting to be victimized.

If you want to slow down people lashing out at other people then stop treating people like assholes who don't matter. Stop acting like your life is the only one that matters in the world. That person you cut off in traffic, or make a rude comment to, or just plain treat like shit, may be the one who acts out next and YOU may have been the last straw that drove them over the edge. Stop blaming guns and take responsibility for being dickheads to other people. Nobody just wakes up and says... I need to kill people today for no reason what so ever.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Its the white nationalist hate rhetoric that Trump spews. The KKK and nationalists realized they have to move underground and work anonymously. The internet has made it super easy to spread the message of hate and influence naive impressionable young men.

Young white men pose more of a danger to this country than gangs, immigrants or anything else.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Its the white nationalist hate rhetoric that Trump spews. The KKK and nationalists realized they have to move underground and work anonymously. The internet has made it super easy to spread the message of hate and influence naive impressionable young men.

Young white men pose more of a danger to this country than gangs, immigrants or anything else.
What kind of danger specifically do "Young White Men" pose to this country?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Here is MY opinion on what is a danger to this country... not what I am force fed by CNN or FOX News... my opinion. Absentee Parents. That is what is a danger to this country. All of you parents out there who spend all of your time working to pay for things you don't need and things you are upside down on or over extended on who spend no time with your kids but instead let them raise themselves with the screens you buy them. YOU are killing America, YOU are making it dumber, YOU are creating killers because they have no clue how to interact with people. Shame on you. But it is always someone else's fault who have nothing to do with your kids that is causing the issues with this country. Nobody wants to accept blame... cowards, pussies and idiots. Guns are just tools used by your children created by your lack of parenting... it's YOUR fault, not the guns.

Reactions: Timbo74

Timbo74

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 10, 2019
Wisconsin

That is just complete bullshit!
I am no Trump supporter, or liberal...I am a libertarian.....and I’m telling you, you don’t have a ******* clue!
Obama sent race relations back 60 years!
The only thing Trump has done, was his job, without political correctness...and just because liberal idiots don’t like the man, don’t like the message....everything he says is ******* racist!
You liberals are anti-American turn coats...who have absolutely no common sense, morals, or basic understanding of what simple words like racist means!
The white man is not the problem...your lack of moral standards, coupled with your over apparent racism towards the White people, combined with a whole bunch of down right stupidity is the true problem!

Last edited:

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
That is just complete bullshit!
I am no Trump supporter, or liberal...I am a libertarian.....and I’m telling you, you don’t have a ******* clue!
Obama sent race relations back 60 years!
The only thing Trump has done, was his job, without political correctness...and just because liberal idiots don’t like the man, don’t like the message....everything he says is ******* racist!
You liberals are anti-American turn coats...who have absolutely no common sense, morals, or basic understanding of what simple words like racist means!
The white man is not the problem...your lack of moral standards, coupled with your over apparent racism towards the White people, combined with a whole bunch of down right stupidity is the true problem!

Drunk on Fox news propaganda that feeds identity politics are we?

That itself is another driving force dividing this country.

Omg we disagree so that makes us bitter enemies so lets hurl insults like fucking children instead of debating like grown adults with a sense of class.

I hold liberal ideals but I am one of few who understand when its time to reach across the aisle and work with the other side over our differences. Thats how our country was built.

Identity politics only further widen an already growing rift in the differences between sides.

If you aren't someone who is willing to put your differences aside and work with the other party then you are a contributing reason of what is wrong with this country. It doesn't matter what side you are on. Nothing will happen if we can't learn to work together and come to an agreement.

NSTALN

Dismember
10+ year member
Mar 22, 2008
Manchester, NH
I'm not sure how you can really say it's the right that's driving identity politics...I used to be a Democrat...but they really lost me when ALL they seem to talk about is identity politics.

They claim the right is racist...well the proof is usually in what people do...so here in my home state of NH the 'racist' Republicans selected a black gentleman to run to represent us in congress, Ed Edwards. This is in a state that's about 94% white.

So a state that's 94% white...the Republicans select an African-amercan to represent us...why? because the TRUTH is on the right RACE DOESN'T MATTER. that's what the left fails to see. Equality isn't about special programs or hand-outs or accommodations...it's about being fair to everyone.

As someone with gay, trans, and 'people-of-color' in my family (by blood not just marriage) it really gets old listening to the left presume to think that all individuals within their respective communities are monolithic in their thinking. The left divides folks up into the their presumed special interest group then they spew out whatever hollow rehearsed line that they feel is appropriate for that group.

You talk about working together but you immediately demonize the 'otherside' as you put it.

Circling back to the thread...I watched an interesting interview with a black author about what he perceives as "fast-tragedies" and "slow-tragedies". Basically he compares mass-shootings with gang type violence in a city like Chicago. He compares the numer of folks lost in 'quick' incidents like mass shootings...then the 'slower' loss of just as many (in some cases many more) than mass shooting incidents. he also compares the racial make-up of the two respectively...what do you think he found? Where the racial make-up of mass shooters seems to be predominately white...what do you think the predominate racial make-up is of those in the inner cities where gun violence is prevalent?

So for you to say white peeps are real threat when it comes to gun violence you're being disingenuous at best.

The honest conversation isn't happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds