Looks like shit.

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
What ever happened to Tapatalk? I used to be on this forum all the time because of it. Ever since the first major upgrade, it's been gone. I would definitely be on more if Tapatalk can be enabled again.

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
What ever happened to Tapatalk? I used to be on this forum all the time because of it. Ever since the first major upgrade, it's been gone. I would definitely be on more if Tapatalk can be enabled again.
One of the main features of the new forum is that it auto scales to fit your device. It functions the same way Tapatalk did, except now you don't need an extra app. When viewing with a phone does it not do this for you?

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
One of the main features of the new forum is that it auto scales to fit your device. It functions the same way Tapatalk did, except now you don't need an extra app. When viewing with a phone does it not do this for you?
You're missing the point dude. Tapatalk is like a forum aggregator. It draws traffic to the forum because people only browse within it's available forums.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Has anyone figured out how to multi-quote yet? Or do I just need to inflate my post count by responding one post at a time?

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
You're missing the point dude. Tapatalk is like a forum aggregator. It draws traffic to the forum because people only browse within it's available forums.
I can check on re adding tapatalk. However the main purpose for using it in the first place was for mobile use.

Has anyone figured out how to multi-quote yet? Or do I just need to inflate my post count by responding one post at a time?
Working now.

• Thanks
Reactions: blazian87

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Please send a link to a few pics than aren't showing.
There's quite a few in both these threads...

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
There's quite a few in both these threads...
Checking those, the image URL is definitely broken. Trying to see about a quick fix.

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
No it doesn't function the same way but I know what you mean. It's not just auto scaling. It's just easier to navigate on the go. Less effort required. Less clutter. Probably even faster loading too I would say because there's no extra graphics to download compared to using a browser on a phone. I would login and browse at least a few times a day before. After the upgrade, I check in like every other day or once a week sadly or almost never. I almost gave up on this forum completely because of it but I still login on my computer sometimes. That's about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds