Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

Neo Beehive!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Awesome... motor. Great condition, ready to build. I had plans to build this into a 15" but I'm putting my energy into a 5200 build instead. Was hoping to find a TC 1808 top for this but nothing turned up so this is for sale!

Price:

$375 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
No particular reason, just feeling indecisive and being impatient. lol
Would really prefer cash but let me know what you have in mind.
Belated Congrats on 10000th posts...Really I don't have anything too interesting in mind that I really want to get rid of atm. I was hoping you might be looking for something boring like a hefty amp lol. GLWS man.

Belated Congrats on 10000th posts...Really I don't have anything too interesting in mind that I really want to get rid of atm. I was hoping you might be looking for something boring like a hefty amp lol. GLWS man.
Hey, look at that! 10000 poasts, lol. Thanks man.
Any discounts for previous owner? (if that is my old one)
Shoot me a PM!
Can this be used to make a very nice IB subwoofer?
I suppose you could but these motors usually yield a low Qts so you would need to account for that with DSP/EQ.

is this the same as tc 5100 pro neo/ interchangeable?
No, they are different. I believe the 5100 has a taller magnetic gap so the coil sits at different heights between the 1808 and 5100 top assemblies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...