Looks like shit.

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Its basically the same color scheme as before and same font sizes. There is also a dark color mode you can choose at the bottom left of the page.

It will take a few more days however to get everything functioning back the way it was, before the software change.

Let us know what you would like to see changed and can try to work it in.

Pyropin

Sipping Tea
Mar 7, 2014
WinISD
I agree, these changes suck. Everything looks tiny - 27" 1440p monitor here.

The worst part about these changes is that lots of threads/PMs look to be getting wiped out. Tons of great information from old(er) threads, gone. Not just old stuff, either. Can't seem to visit pages before 205 of the Random Picture Thread, for example.

A great deal was already wiped out with the change that came last year. Soon there will be nothing left. Is the loss of these threads/PMs temporary?

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I agree, these changes suck. Everything looks tiny - 27" 1440p monitor here.

The worst part about these changes is that lots of threads/PMs look to be getting wiped out. Tons of great information from old(er) threads, gone. Not just old stuff, either. Can't seem to visit pages before 205 of the Random Picture Thread, for example.

A great deal was already wiped out with the change that came last year. Soon there will be nothing left. Is the loss of these threads/PMs temporary?
I'm checking on the loss of information. Nothing should be gone or deleted.

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
I'm checking on the loss of information. Nothing should be gone or deleted.
Yep, quite a few threads were no longer available after the first round of upgrades. After this latest round, more threads and a great deal of information from my last few private messages were lost. One message was a continued conversation where I had attached many images to for the sake of the discussion. Quite irritating. Many replies in the "Is BL optimization still a thing" thread were lost. And here's an example of an old thread that I can't see. I don't need to, but it's an example of how many threads across the boards are no longer available. Perhaps those links can be reestablished?

https://www.caraudio.com/topic/485251-clean-12quot-tc-sounds-tc9/

In the future, maybe admin can post a banner 24hrs prior advising when server upgrades or format changes are going to take place. Then you can boot us off before everything gets started.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds