Looking to revamp my aging system

Participant count
  • Participant list
I found some reviews on their stuff, and people seem to like it. I even saw a few threads where the owner came on to add info, and I sent a message to them on their FB page, but I haven't heard anything yet, and I'm a little leery because their site (B2 audio - Sweet Like Danish) isn't even up.
They haven't had big U.S. Sales yet. Some stuff looks a bit original. Most look like Alibaba knock offs.

Another quick question about placement. My box I got mounts in the rear corner of the trunk and points out. The box I had in there before was a standard square up against the rear seats firing backwards. I have seen a lot of up-firing setups but most of them are in bigger vehicles like SUV's where the back is open. I originally wanted to use my spare tire well's space in my truck to make a molded fiberglass box, firing up, but I don't know if that's an optimal setup for a car with a trunk.

Thoughts?

I read some a lot stuff about how you get weird reflection canceling in the setup against the back seat firing backwards, and you really want to place it all the way in the back facing forward, which was why I wanted to run dual 10's in fiberglass boxes molded for the rear corners. Personally I had the setup with the box against the rear seat facing backward for years and it always sounded fine, but I've always been running low-midrange equipment like Fosgate Punch, Cerwin Vega, etc, so it may make a difference using better equipment like what I now want to use.

Fiberglassing in the corners of the trunk should look good, though I've not read many reviews on this kind of stuff. To me, it just sounds like stuffing woofers into arbitrarily sized sealed enclosures where aesthetics come first. I'm guessing it wouldn't have the output that just a properly designed vented enclosure would.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.