Looking to do a hair trick. Need help with system

You're a toolbag. An 18" uses the exact same motor and coil as a 10" version. If you're so right, than show me a single sub line that switches RMS ratings due to cone size difference that uses the same coil/motor. Here's a hint, the Sundown 8" uses a smaller motor, and the Type-R 15 uses a bigger coil, so look elsewhere.
??? Many companies use bigger coils and magnets for bigger 15s and 18s.

Ok i have 2300$ to spend on my car audio system, and my goal is to have aton of SPL so i can get the hair trick goin. The car is a Nissan Xtera and i want to know what are the best subs for some huge SPL and a good price. I have been looking at the FI BTL15" but i havent seen reviews for them so i dont know if they are a good choice. Oh i want to build a 6th order bandpass to, i dont know if thats good for SPL though.
The hairtrick HAHAHA!! You haven't arrived till you've popped' a beeatches glass eye.. $2300 should get you somewhere if you buy used..G'LUCK!!

Get a bunch of cone area and tune low.
I don't know about hair tricks but look into pro audio drivers (PA SPEAKERS) for loud and low on the cheap.. Get drivers that have a high sensitivity rating. Higher sensitivity means less power to get them moving...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.