need opinions on 2 15" RF hx2's

Participant count
  • Participant list

tuckintaco93
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
holt , fl
they need a recone so what i wanted to do was build some hybrids ...but some 18" baskets and build them into some 18's with hx2 motors ...my 1st plan was to just get these reconed then i thought to swap to a 12 spoke basket then came the 18's ...i was gonna buy some 18's but i could build these cheaper and later buy the 18's i want

also how would i find the air space i would need for these ...i have 25+ cube to work with ...but i figure 5-7 cubes each i want to tune it to 30-35 ..kerf port

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve personally done some stupid single 4” VC 15’s in trunk cars (for customers), and sometimes a single 15” on stupid wattage is stupid...
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz LTD with Infinity system, no nav I like decent sound and I listen to all types of music. I don't need to make the...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

tuckintaco93

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
tuckintaco93
holt , fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date