Looking for build suggestions

I have my current amp tucked under the floor in the trunk in the little cargo area- it's protected and fits with a ton of room to spare

I would be very weary of that spot simply because your trapping heat in/around the amp and not in an open environment for proper air circulation to prevent thermal overheat.....it's a nice little area but not too sure it's a good idea for an amp. Unless.....you come up with a badass false floor with a few fans blowing on them and/or a few vents or a large one with strong wire over it to protect it.

the goal is not to be heard, that means you are losing SPL and nothing is left inside the cabin. You are supposed to trap all the sound inside the cabin and crush your internal organs with the bass and not be a nuisance on the road nor a target for police.

Is your engine the 2.4 or 3.5. I could only find a 200 amp alternator for the smaller engine but good news is there’s some as high as 300 amps for the v6. I’m sure js could build you an alternator too.

factor $400-500 for an alternator, $100 for big 3 wiring, at least $175 for a rear agm battery and a good enclosure won’t be cheap (likely not less than $200) unless you build it yourself. Lastly some matting to eliminate rattling. Your budget for equipment probably won’t be even half of $1500. Maybe an md5000.1 and a couple 1500 watt woofers. Xfl’s maybe but of course there’s other brands of woofers.

Ho alt.. really? I personally would never even think about investing that much on a hyundai. They are notoriously poorly made vehicles. You'll be heard but I don't think insane flexing and parts falling over is the sound you're looking for.

Ho alt.. really? I personally would never even think about investing that much on a hyundai. They are notoriously poorly made vehicles. You'll be heard but I don't think insane flexing and parts falling over is the sound you're looking for.
Except that this is a car audio forum and hating on folks vehicles isn’t part of the feedback they need.

Except for literally throwing doll-hairs out the window any metaphor comparing it to the audio equipment someone puts in the vehicle that they are financially confortable with makes you look like a real dick....on Christmas and the eve of Boxing Day if that resonates betters. Keep it constructive and avoid shaming someone’s ride

Except for literally throwing doll-hairs out the window any metaphor comparing it to the audio equipment someone puts in the vehicle that they are financially confortable with makes you look like a real dick....on Christmas and the eve of Boxing Day if that resonates betters. Keep it constructive and avoid shaming someone’s ride

Well said

Don't know why you think I'm shaming him on a personal level. Probably 'cuz you're a typical ca drama queen. I'm telling him as it is which no one else seems to have the balls to do. Anyway I wont sink down to your level. Adios.

Try these ones:

Buy a 4.4+ Volt HU. You'll hear the difference.

What happened to just answering the question that people ask?
Don't know why you think I'm shaming him on a personal level. Probably 'cuz you're a typical ca drama queen. I'm telling him as it is which no one else seems to have the balls to do. Anyway I wont sink down to your level. Adios.

So, why would you think it is a good idea to talk smack about his ride? Is bashing on his ride actually helping in any way? You don't know his story, background, family situation, financial situation, etc.... Heck, maybe he even likes the Hyundai Santa Fe, imagine that. Just answer the AUDIO question and keep your opinion of peoples whips to yourself. Your opinion of peoples cars has zero redeeming value. Now, go play in the snow up there, A! You probably drive an Iroc Zed 28 Cannuck!

What happened to just answering the question that people ask?

So, why would you think it is a good idea to talk smack about his ride? Is bashing on his ride actually helping in any way? You don't know his story, background, family situation, financial situation, etc.... Heck, maybe he even likes the Hyundai Santa Fe, imagine that. Just answer the AUDIO question and keep your opinion of peoples whips to yourself. Your opinion of peoples cars has zero redeeming value. Now, go play in the snow up there, A! You probably drive an Iroc Zed 28 Cannuck!
Are you trying to insult me? You have to be somebody to do that.

Drama queen....so far from it man. Adios, nobody will miss the lack of good input since you didn’t provide any related to op’s question
Not at all, but I am somebody. Talking **** about somebody's ride, because you don't like it, is whack. People have different tastes in vehicles.

don’t take the bait man. He’s the quintessential Arrogant French Canadian. Lets wait to see if op needs any other insight otherwise let this thread die and for the guy who finally Found his ca.com password again after Five years go back away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.