Looking for Good Budget Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
If there is such a thing, I am looking for a decent 5.25 component set. They will be in a molded enclosure in the center of the front floorboard, I will try to find a pic. Right now I have a set of prime coaxial speaker and I'm just not digging them. Thanks

This is the enclosure I currently have, it's very well made and wasn't cheap. Thanks.

Attachments

• J109166.jpeg
    J109166.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 51
If there is such a thing, I am looking for a decent 5.25 component set. They will be in a molded enclosure in the center of the front floorboard, I will try to find a pic. Right now I have a set of prime coaxial speaker and I'm just not digging them. Thanks
Check out cdt audio and see if they still have a sale going on. Some of us here picked up some really nice sets. Some sets that are originally priced $300+ , got them for ~$100

Check out cdt audio and see if they still have a sale going on. Some of us here picked up some really nice sets. Some sets that are originally priced $300+ , got them for ~$100
Wow that's a good deal. I know y'all are tired of hearing this but.... Back when I was in the scene you had 3 choices around here or you weren't cool lol. Boston Acoustics, MB Quartz and Kappa's. Love how the game has changed and there are so many good options, it's made this hobby/lifestyle so much more affordable.

Wow that's a good deal. I know y'all are tired of hearing this but.... Back when I was in the scene you had 3 choices around here or you weren't cool lol. Boston Acoustics, MB Quartz and Kappa's. Love how the game has changed and there are so many good options, it's made this hobby/lifestyle so much more affordable.
Lol, yeah man, times have definitely changed!
nit sure how much power youwill be running but if you just want to use h/u power, jbl, infinity are good options that work fine on head unit power.

Looks like they only have the 6" kits on sale. Oh well I will keep looking, what I have isn't terrible. The mids are muffled and the highs are way overpowered in these prime's, and I have tuned them every which way but lose lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...