Looking for a good lower watt sub

Does anyone have experience with ampere? I’m debating the 2.0 rve. The specs look pretty good But I can’t find any reviews. I’d just like to know if it would take more than rated power (hopefully 600w) for the occasional song.

They are local to me but I haven’t ran them. I have heard good things and bad things. I have heard of a few bad CS issues but maybe it’s better now. I’d still choose the Demon

Would the demon sound good at lower volumes? When I was running the gothic it was like it didn’t get musical unless it was pushed hard.

I would assume so. My experience with SSA products is that it doesn’t take a lot to get them going but that they can also take more than rated. So what price do you want to be at for sure and you only want to use SSA?

Well just trying something out I’d be around $100. I had seen the demon before and thought it was pretty nasty looking so I can deal with the price difference if I know it’ll meet my needs. I have $87 credit for the xd and they’ll give me the rve for that (regularly $120) or take 20 off the demon. I just want something that’ll get noticeably louder than my cvr 10 and have a little better sq.

Well just trying something out I’d be around $100. I had seen the demon before and thought it was pretty nasty looking so I can deal with the price difference if I know it’ll meet my needs. I have $87 credit for the xd and they’ll give me the rve for that (regularly $120) or take 20 off the demon. I just want something that’ll get noticeably louder than my cvr 10 and have a little better sq.

what kind of power are you running? And are you going sealed or ported?

I’m running 600 rms and plan to use my ported box 2.1cf at 30hz. I’ll probably build a smaller box if I go with the ampere. They spec 1.3-1.5. I like the idea of getting some space back but at the same time the material cost makes the demon a lot closer in price and I wouldn’t have another thing to store

I’m running 600 rms and plan to use my ported box 2.1cf at 30hz. I’ll probably build a smaller box if I go with the ampere. They spec 1.3-1.5. I like the idea of getting some space back but at the same time the material cost makes the demon a lot closer in price and I wouldn’t have another thing to store
I’d definitely do the Demon then at $20 off. What amp are you running?

How do you like a single icon setup ? Was thinking about doing a single icon on upgraded electrical
I don’t have it hooked up yet. My wife sold her business and opened another/relocated this month and she’s 8 months pregnant so I have other projects going on. I will likely have time to do it in August.

Power acoustik razor 2500. It’s rated 650 at 2 ohms there’s an amp dyno on YouTube where it hit 600 certified and 700 at clipping. Mine clips around 40v which should be 800 but I’d rather be conservative than ruin a sub

This is a newer family hauler with decent sounding system, bluetooth... Just wanted to add a little boom. I feel like I have enough power and want to stick with the stock electrical

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.