Litium car audio batteries

At that cost, he'd be better off dropping 2k on caps and 2k on 16v XS agms.
Would that really be adequate for 40KW? How cheap are you getting cap banks and AGMs? How much complexity/space/weight is that vs 1 lithium per amp? I don't think anybody is pitching them as a bargain, but a convenience.

team no fuse jeff runs 2 singer alts on 2 DC 10ks with ONLY 180ah of limitless lithium and does a 161.5 sealed on the dash....so lithium does work
I've seen 164's on 4 DD-Z amps and 1 battcap. Without comparing his numbers with other battery/cap combos that is meaningless.

Would that really be adequate for 40KW? How cheap are you getting cap banks and AGMs? How much complexity/space/weight is that vs 1 lithium per amp? I don't think anybody is pitching them as a bargain, but a convenience.

I've seen 164's on 4 DD-Z amps and 1 battcap. Without comparing his numbers with other battery/cap combos that is meaningless.
I've seen 2 15s do 162 in SS-stock class what's your point?hes running 20k on lithium and people are saying they're running less and are having issues so lithium must not work...It does more then just burp....it also bass races the 159.9s class AND does psyclone....my point being is JUST CAUSE IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU DOESNT MEAN IT DOESNT WORK FOR OTHERS....there are MORE people using it that it works for Then NOT...I use lithium and caps and guess what? It works...BETTER then when I had caps and agm....and FYI I'm a competitor not just some one talking out of my a$$...any and everything I talk about or give advice on is from real world experience...not what my buddy tried or what I heard from someone or read some where

And i guess i shouldnt say "it doesnt work"...
But theres a reason that guys winning world titles arent using it
Guys winning BURP class world titles aren't...it's for reserve NOT instantaneous 3 sec power....and before anyone ask... yes I was at world finals and know who and what others were running

Noah....big guy with the beard and a beer in his hand Lol....I had the brownish colored trailblazer parked next to ray pimleys civic....I competed in psyclone

Gotcha, i think i met you briefly. I remember meeting James and Jeff H. I was there in the blazer doing stock 2k. I was hanging with Jeff Vue and Dang most the weekend.

O ok,I chopped it with Jeff and dang for a few as well as a few north Cal peeps...mostly walked around and drank....a series of unfortunate events cause me to loose a sub 15sec in to my psyclone run so I was kinda pissed most of Saturday

Best thing to do Papermaker. Because when my teamate started building em a year ago, everyone laughed at him. Now, everyone is jumping on the wagon... they work. How well, and to what satisfication is up for debate. I do know, that I think lithium prices are too high. And the minute someone unearthes an elite cell, perhaps Shizzon has, these lith companies are going to have to rework their pricing.

The 15ah limitless I tested got demolished by the 40ah Headway. The limitless is like 479$. I wanna say materials on the headway was about 200-250$

Just need a buy a Tahoe. There’s tons of them cheap. Can fit quad alts easy. Can haul weight of a wall and Normal g31 AGM batts because like $190 for a Duracell G31 is a no brainer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KilluminatiDre

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
KilluminatiDre
Japan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date