Line Out Converter causing all speakers to not work!

I will try removing the ground when I get home. I was told that single subwoofers run mono, there for I only need to tap one side. If that's not true then I will tape both sides.
i believe you need to tap both sides, most LOC's have a left and a right RCA output that the amplifier will combine to run mono.

Yeah, it gets pretty loud. I still can't figure it out. Any alternatives to LOC besides getting a new HU with rca output?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The correct answer is yes, you want both left and right so you get low end information from both channels. It is very common for recording...
Cerwin Vega IOEM8 8ch line converter for sale, bought brand new as A-stock last summer. Mounted to baffle in preparation for installation but...
Update. Took line out back and just upgraded my head unit. Now my sound only plays when fade is in rear and balance to left. Ugh. One thing after...
How did you tap your existing wires? I don’t trust Posi-Taps or anything similar for the long haul. If you used them, try removing them and...

About this thread

iblue

iblue
Boston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
shutmdown