how to hook up a n64 on a avh4500bt????

Participant count
  • Participant list

ballgame

mass
i have a inverter n64 is powered i have a white/red for sound which works with the n64... i have 2 yellows below them for video neither of them work for video. so i have the n64 playing with no video... i have the parking brake by-pass set up with a switch i flick my switch several times i still get no video... any ideas? help? thanks

Put in a dvd and verify the bypass works. You will probably have to tell the deck to turn on the av in and also what type of input you are using. I believe that deck has 2 av input options. Double check which one you have it connected to.

the bypass definitely is working... i am now to the point where im getting a screen if i change the video settings to PAL-m PAL-n as if you have cable on channel 4 but have the tv on channel 3 so its all fuzzy and broken... everything is hooked up correctly... ive stumped 4 local audio places...

im using the yellow/red/white rca wires that come with the 64

goto hidden settings in the deck, turn it off and hold the audio button or source or something, then go through and see if there is anything in there you can change todo with the video input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.