Lexani2002=Scammer

Update, just to straighten out the situation, I was refund on 6/12/07. It took him 60 days to refund the money. He has refunded me and other that he owed money to.

**** i wish i would have saw this he just sent me 75 bucks in paypal!!! for a hu i sold him!!!!! man!! this ***** we could have payed him back a bit but then my paypal would have got all messed up!!!! but **** this realy *****

no wonder why hes being a flaming ******* about the item he "wanted to buy from me" its been a month and all ive gotten was still got the item? fvck that. no way in hell im dealin with him.

if i scammed him,i would of never gave him his money,i explained to him what happened and he will be refunded,all i ask from his is to let everyone know i paid him.if i was going to scam him,i would of never paid him
refunded the monies cause you got scared this guy was going to turn you in to the authorities!

yea he is being a pain in my ass to paid me sunday told him i would ge tit shipped today witch i paid and printed label off paypal and dropped it off late today 10 min before they closed and he pmed me asking if i shipped

i said yes but late probably wont leave till tommorow i said i was busy today didnt realy think about pming him right away lol he comes back blah blah u posted here at this time and here at this time lol i was like dude i made you a killer deal and shipped on the first buisness day they were open!!!! stop crying man!!! he is realy sweating me wishing i had not sold to him now~!!

yea he is being a pain in my ass to paid me sunday told him i would ge tit shipped today witch i paid and printed label off paypal and dropped it off late today 10 min before they closed and he pmed me asking if i shipped
i said yes but late probably wont leave till tommorow i said i was busy today didnt realy think about pming him right away lol he comes back blah blah u posted here at this time and here at this time lol i was like dude i made you a killer deal and shipped on the first buisness day they were open!!!! stop crying man!!! he is realy sweating me wishing i had not sold to him now~!!
I hate buyers like that. U shipped ASAP and it wa pretty fast if you ask me. He'd be really pissed if you stopped shipment and just refunded his money...LOL!

yea i told him that i said man **** it ill just refund you right now i am sick of your **** man!!!!

then he calms down and is all nice lol i just want him gone out of my face and life!!!!!!

yea i told him that i said man **** it ill just refund you right now i am sick of your **** man!!!!
then he calms down and is all nice lol i just want him gone out of my face and life!!!!!!

I hear you.

**** i wish i would have saw this he just sent me 75 bucks in paypal!!! for a hu i sold him!!!!! man!! this ***** we could have payed him back a bit but then my paypal would have got all messed up!!!! but **** this realy *****
how long ago was this,i just sent you money 3 days ago for you headunit.

well i jumped the gun and posted before i saw he had refunded the money i apologize!!!!!!!!!

my bad was my mistake!!!!!! he seems to be a ok guy after he rode my ass the first day but were both on the same page now!! and actually i think i would trust him seems like he had a misunderstanding on his previous deal!! again i dont know the whole story but seems ok to me now!

looks like he might be at it again. i bought a head unit from him the other day and he wont respond to me now. was cheap but still watch out

its only been a few days now, but guy could atleast tell me if he sent it when he said he would.

well i got a response from him the other night.

me- do you have a tracking number

him- it is sent 2 day priority,didnt get a confirmation number,figured it would be there in 2 daysi can go back an get delivery confirmation tomarrow for you if it makes you feel better

but i got an email last night from paypal telling me that he is going to send it through the post office, so looks like he didnt even send it yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blklegend

10+ year member
blklegend
NYC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views