David Berger AKA Basebalz13 - Beware Of This Guy - He Will Leave You Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
I sold an RE XXX 15" on here. He was shipping it for me because i dont have any experience shipping bigger subs like that.

He ships it, its gets fucked up. The buyer and David both say the packaging was perfect and he files a FedEx claim. He has been handling it because i never touched the shipping side at all, the subh as been in roanoke with him the whole time.

So he starts lying to me about his amazing Powerstroke and what not. So he gets pissed off that im calling him out of his ******** claims about his truck and he says "delete my fucking number and handle the XXX yourself"

So on an unrelated arguement he decides to get pissed and decides to not handle what he is responsible for. First he fucked up the shipment on my XXX and a pair of Tru Bass 8's he shipped for me and now this. This guy is shady, untrustworthy and a liar. Dont trust him.

Him and my buyer have been in contact since he said he was going to handle.

He just sent my buyer a text message telling him to fuck off about the refund from the claim money.

I met the guy in person and seemed like a good guy. when you were giving me the runaround about the amp i bought that you couldnt find the time to ship I got in touch with him and he said he would get your *** going and got the ball rolling. and you are the all knowing mod and you cant seem to get your own **** shipped? im not saying what he did to you was wrong or right im just saying what i know from my experience with him. there are 2 sides to every story and its going to be hard for anyone to take sides until they hear his

My buyer will be commenting on this as well as soon as i shoot him his refund, i sold my truck so i will be able ot refund him, im sure David is going to pocket the refund from the fedex claim.

I met the guy in person and seemed like a good guy. when you were giving me the runaround about the amp i bought that you couldnt find the time to ship I got in touch with him and he said he would get your *** going and got the ball rolling. and you are the all knowing mod and you cant seem to get your own **** shipped? im not saying what he did to you was wrong or right im just saying what i know from my experience with him. there are 2 sides to every story and its going to be hard for anyone to take sides until they hear his
Ive met him in person too, ive bought from him, ive sold to him, i traded with him. I was going to get him to ship your amp but i did it myself. But you got your amp in the condition described in 2 weeks. My buyer has been waiting on the sub for 3 months, and then when it came damaged my buyer started waiting for david to get the claim money.

Hahaha he seriously got all pissy about a Powerstroke?
Yeah' date=' he said the truck was the baddest in the area and what not so i asked him what hpop, injectors and what not he had and he got all pissed and he told me what injectors and i asked him what nozzles and then he was like fuck you, deal with the XXX yourself. Just because he wants to lie about his 7.3, he decides that he doesnt need to finish what he started. Its sickening. Im glad i never had to deal with this with my own items ive bought from him but i feel worse that my buyer who i have dealth with in the past has been dragged through this.

good info, but wouldnt it have been smarter to just spend a few $ and buy some packaging material and do it urself?
I have never shipped a sub of that size/weight. I didnt want to do it and let it get damaged. I thought it would be safe in his/fedex hands. By the pictures i saw, it was not his fault the sub got damaged. But the fact that he gets pissy about me calling his horsepower numbers out on a truck and not finishing his end shows his charchter.

Yeah, he said the truck was the baddest in the area and what not so i asked him what hpop, injectors and what not he had and he got all pissed and he told me what injectors and i asked him what nozzles and then he was like fuck you, deal with the XXX yourself. Just because he wants to lie about his 7.3, he decides that he doesnt need to finish what he started. Its sickening. Im glad i never had to deal with this with my own items ive bought from him but i feel worse that my buyer who i have dealth with in the past has been dragged through this.
O wow and its a 7.3... I bet it runs 10's lol

Sent a link to Berger so we can here both sides of the story //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

O wow and its a 7.3... I bet it runs 10's lol
He says it was making like 700hp. with a single turbo. and DDP dominators which i believe are 238's with a 200% nozzle. That might make 400hp on a good day. He thinks his tune only put him over 400hp. Its just disgusting knowing what it actually takes and hearing someone talk about it with a powerstroke acting like the own a Cummins. Ive met Cummins owners less stupid.

If he makes this right like he should then i will ask that this thread be deleted. I have no issues if he makes it right. I will just stop talking to him and we can go our seperate ways with no issues but since he wants to drag a deal that he is responsible for into it then this thread needs to be made.

This is the exact message he sent me.

Last thing i'm answering. They are 200% larger 7 hole nozzle and now fuck off, delete my number and handle that XXX by yourself.
That was typed word for word off my phone.

Then my buyer texted me and said this word for word.

Hey, lil worried here, Dave texted me sum **** i couldnt quite understand and he said to deal wit u and then he told me to fuck off or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants