Lexani2002=Scammer

you will have it monday or tuesday,i gave you my number and email telling you to cantact me,what is it not even a week yet,things do come up.....
yup. i got an email from paypal last night. i dont even think you shipped it yet

you told me it would be shipped on tuesday. then you said a few days ago that it has been shipped and will be here by monday or tuesday. dont lie if you dont want to be considered a scammer.

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1312 0520 05

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 27, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

i got this from you on friday in a pm?

it is sent 2 day priority,didnt get a confirmation number,figured it would be there in 2 daysi can go back an get delivery confirmation tomarrow for you if it makes you feel better

what am i going to call you for? youve already done nothing but lied. why waste my time on the phone with you?

why not call me,or email me,when i told you i will be busy at work,i can get my emails,i can see if its been 2 weeks and i havent contacted you.im paying the extra money so you will have it monday or tuesday,if i would of shipped it out tuesday ups you would still get it on monday or tuesday.

Lexani you're a POS and a liar.

the point is that you are and have been lieing about the situation.

you clearly said that you shipped it out.

now you are saying that you didn't until a later date than what you had specifically said you did.

can you make up your mind.

it's not about having things to do and being too busy with life.

if you b*tch of an ass has enough time to sell something then you best be able to follow it up and get the item shipped out ASAP.. you're a piece of work, a pile of **** and your word is dirt as far as I'm concerned.

just my 2 cents on your worthless ass

Lexani you're a POS and a liar.the point is that you are and have been lieing about the situation.

you clearly said that you shipped it out.

now you are saying that you didn't until a later date than what you had specifically said you did.

can you make up your mind.

it's not about having things to do and being too busy with life.

if you b*tch of an ass has enough time to sell something then you best be able to follow it up and get the item shipped out ASAP.. you're a piece of work, a pile of **** and your word is dirt as far as I'm concerned.

just my 2 cents on your worthless ass
i told him when he bought it that it will be shipped out tuesday,i never got to do it,i pmed him,gave him my number,email and he never emailed me or called me....

i was told it would be shipped out on tuesday. you didnt get back to me until friday even though you were on the board every day during that time. friday you gave me your number and told me it had been shipped but you dont have the tracking number. now last night i got an email saying that it will be shipped using usps. so to me it looks like you still havent even shipped it yet?

i guess lets keep it right there until you get it in the next few days
why dont you answer the buyers question.

did you ship out the item when you said you did...... yes or no?

did you ship it out as you stated on Tuesday?

have you even shipped out yet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blklegend

10+ year member
blklegend
NYC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies