Lexani2002=Scammer

Tell me about it. I will be contacting paypal also regarding their process and turnaround time. If they acted swiftly I would have been able to get my full refund. But regardless I have enough info on this guy, to get his local authorities after him.

Just letting other scammers know, cyber crime is a federal offense now:

Here is his info:

Gavin Carda

email: lvngfam4@yahoo.com

Previous Address: Omaha, Nebraska

Current Address: Bellevue, Nebraska

Cable Modem Provider: Cox.net

I also have his phone number and waiting to confirm his current address.

Also with the false tracking number he has giving me, I can track more info about him from UPS.

As stated above I wasn't kidding around regarding friends that I have that can help me legally.

I would suggest that you create a new thread with the guys name in the title, and provide all the personal info in it. Its the only way that people on here will be able to identify the scammer.

you have been refunded all your money,now be a man and respond to let everyone know,i held up my end
Nice way of holding up your end, not responding, faking tracking numbers, and finally refunding his money 2 months later.

you have been refunded all your money,now be a man and respond to let everyone know,i held up my end
My calendar tells me that today (the day you made the above post) is the 18th of June in this year of our Lord, 2000 and 7.

This thread was made 2 months ago.

You just now refund the guy rather than send him the subs he paid for in good faith (again - over two months ago) and you're telling him to be a man??????

Pfft.

Good for you that you gave him the money back but I would suggest you're in no position to be calling anyone out as being less than a man.

Get a clue...

he was refunded 2 weeks ago,i told him it will take a little while for a refund,i had to send paypal a money order to pay him,and they took forever to post it.it was a big mistake,all my fault,took care of the problem.

it took you 2 months to scam somebody else to pay that man back 85 motherfockin dollars and you say he needs to be a man,boy you need a good assss woopin.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

if i scammed him,i would of never gave him his money,i explained to him what happened and he will be refunded,all i ask from his is to let everyone know i paid him.if i was going to scam him,i would of never paid him

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blklegend

10+ year member
blklegend
NYC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views