Lexani2002=Scammer

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1312 0520 05

Your item was processed and left our OMAHA, NE 68108 facility on July 28, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

lmao i read all 5 pages and it was entertaining //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah he is a shitty seller, all the refs in his sig does not justify anything, i wont even sell him my bag full of ****!!!

booya

I sent him 60 bucks well over a month ago for a bunch of Knu install gear (RCA's, blocks, terminals, etc). Been working with him via email and a paypal claim to figure something out.

Don't know how the hell I missed this thread before when I was looking up his rep.

all i can say is its not that hard to get time to ship i work long ass days as a electrition and on my lunch breks i go grab some stuff to munch and then go to the ups store fill out a 5 min form pay for it get my tracking number and have it boxed and shipped by them that night its on the road out come on people not hard DONT DEAL WITH HIM it take no more then 10 mins to ship unless its a monster lol like trying to ship a motor thats a pain in the ass trust me i hate doing it lol but anyways i always have my guys informed with tracking and ups phone number for the store to see whats up its easy unless you dont have the product right LEXANI IS A SCAMMER IN PROGRESS AND WILL GET HIS/HER REPS UP TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE THEN THE BIG TICKET ITEM COMES AND GUESS WHAT YOUR SCREWED AND OUT ALL THAT MONEY STOP HELPING HER/HIM GET THE REPS OR ITS YOUR OWN MISTAKE

I just done business with lexani very recently :/ didn't have a single problem.

I sold alpha motors to him/her?( confused on this from reading or misreading the thread ), he/she paid gave me time to ship and never complained about anything.

Hope it all gets worked out.

I just done business with lexani very recently :/ didn't have a single problem.I sold alpha motors to him/her?( confused on this from reading or misreading the thread ), he/she paid gave me time to ship and never complained about anything.

Hope it all gets worked out.

its normally a little harder for them to scam you when they are the ones doing the purchasing

its normally a little harder for them to scam you when they are the ones doing the purchasing
didn't mean it like that.. but I know :p Just saying my 2 cents as I dealt with them.

all i can say is its not that hard to get time to ship i work long ass days as a electrition and on my lunch breks i go grab some stuff to munch and then go to the ups store fill out a 5 min form pay for it get my tracking number and have it boxed and shipped by them that night its on the road out come on people not hard DONT DEAL WITH HIM it take no more then 10 mins to ship unless its a monster lol like trying to ship a motor thats a pain in the ass trust me i hate doing it lol but anyways i always have my guys informed with tracking and ups phone number for the store to see whats up its easy unless you dont have the product right LEXANI IS A SCAMMER IN PROGRESS AND WILL GET HIS/HER REPS UP TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE THEN THE BIG TICKET ITEM COMES AND GUESS WHAT YOUR SCREWED AND OUT ALL THAT MONEY STOP HELPING HER/HIM GET THE REPS OR ITS YOUR OWN MISTAKE
Your posts are soo entertaining, of all the ones i've seen you've never used a single period or comma. Your posts are just one drawn on sentence in which just about anyone with an IQ over 25 can't mentally understand. I don't even understand how u can post things like this and not personally get aggravated with urself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blklegend

10+ year member
blklegend
NYC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views