Let it begin (Box for 18in BL)

well i just did some figuring and with 6 cu/ft a slot port 5"H x20"W 20.6"L would tune it to 34 and would need about 7.6-7.7 cubes before sub/port displacement.
hmm i am not sure if you have that kind of room available without building in the trunk at least partially.

how big is the opening behind the rear seats?

it might be possible but it wont be easy.

~Magick_Man~
from the dimensions he said he can do 38wide x 38deepx14high (should fit easy)

that 9 cubes internal be4 sub and port displacement

sub up port back

from the dimensions he said he can do 38wide x 38deepx14high (should fit easy)that 9 cubes internal be4 sub and port displacement

sub up port back

yeah i still think we could have made the 18 work but he went ahead and got the 15 instead

~Magick_Man~

damm he had more than enough room to have the 18he can mess around and do 2 15's

well we might have been able to get an 18 in there but we would have to build in the trunk.

with the box i am building for the 15 he will still have plenty of trunk space left which is always a plus.

~Magick_Man~

sorry for not reading this whole thing but fill me in. It looks like he started witha 18" in the trunk idea and now a 15 to inside the car???

sorry for not reading this whole thing but fill me in. It looks like he started witha 18" in the trunk idea and now a 15 to inside the car???
18" was just too big. he would have ahd to build the box in the trunl to get it to work. and even then his dimensions wouldnt have been that efficient. Scott recomended he go with a 15" and have the right box for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.