Learning curve, new sub. Soundqubed?

Does anyone have any opinions on DC audio, probably lvl 2 subs, possibly lvl 3. Or RE audio *** or sxx? Want to compare all my options before I plunge on another sub. All of those compared to reconing my SA or getting the soundqubed.
You could even have PSI build you a completely custom sub. Not sure in their prices but I want to do it someday. Custom cone and basket color, the exact power rating you need, custom emblem on cone.

Take a look at the ssa store if you want a high quality sub, ssa gcon on Fi audio ssd is realy a good choice!!
I was actually very curious about the Fi SSD. Of all the companies I read about on here I never hear a whole lot about Fi yet I know they're a pretty decent company. Can anyone tell me if the Fi ssd would be a step up or comparable to the SA??

I was actually very curious about the Fi SSD. Of all the companies I read about on here I never hear a whole lot about Fi yet I know they're a pretty decent company. Can anyone tell me if the Fi ssd would be a step up or comparable to the SA??
Since you had the box built specifically for the sa (right?) I would look for something that's as close to the same specs as the one you're replacing that is recommended for that size enclosure. May not be a big factor, but.....

Since you had the box built specifically for the sa (right?) I would look for something that's as close to the same specs as the one you're replacing that is recommended for that size enclosure. May not be a big factor, but.....
You're right, it was made specifically for that sub. I'm still waiting for psi to get back with me about a recone for it because I'm pretty sure that's going to be the most economic route, and since that's sadly something I have to consider right now, I believe I'll stick with it. However, I still dream lol and someday I think I'll end up with a if since I believe they're nice subs as well. For future reference, how well would a Fi do in an enclosure like mine? 1.25 cubes(before displacement) tuned to 32hz? Would that sub like a smaller box?

You're right, it was made specifically for that sub. I'm still waiting for psi to get back with me about a recone for it because I'm pretty sure that's going to be the most economic route, and since that's sadly something I have to consider right now, I believe I'll stick with it. However, I still dream lol and someday I think I'll end up with a if since I believe they're nice subs as well. For future reference, how well would a Fi do in an enclosure like mine? 1.25 cubes(before displacement) tuned to 32hz? Would that sub like a smaller box?
Recommended 1.8 to 2.5 cuft for the Fi, according to their website. So I would say that box is definitely on the small side.

DC lvl 3, dual 4 ohm in a 1.25 cube box running off a pg rsd1200.1, would that be pretty good? Still leaves me with a dead SA but would cost me about the same since I have to return an amp to sonicelectronix and would get a full credit I could use in house towards that sub. Recone the SA down the road. What does everyone think?

Take a look at the ssa store if you want a high quality sub, ssa gcon on Fi audio ssd is realy a good choice!!
I agree. Love the Gcon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.