Lanzar HTG668BT 4000w amp fired? Or?

Meh, SQ is hard to do. I should seek out papermakers advice on that....lmao. I'm more of a basshead than SQ oriented anyway...you know that!! I can very easily play high freq songs in this enclosure vs the x 15's. I can easily play up to 92Hz!! Was messing around with some test tones the other day..
yeah dude I replied to you in caco... surprisingly i finally got my account to work again. Basically said, now you finally will see what i'm talking about when a sub can play up to the midbass region cleanly when everyone else on caco was saying "NO!!!! thats meant for door speakers, what you are saying is heresy, subs shouldnt play that high!! BLAH BLAH BLAH" Then they all go on to recommend a low tuned ported box or sealed box and a weak 6.5 speaker setup for a guy specifically wanting good midbass response lmao. When i specifically told them the best way for loud midbass response was through a T line enclosure.

yeah dude I replied to you in caco... surprisingly i finally got my account to work again. Basically said, now you finally will see what i'm talking about when a sub can play up to the midbass region cleanly when everyone else was saying "NO!!!! thats meant for door speakers, what you are saying is heresy, subs shouldnt play that high!! BLAH BLAH BLAH" Then they all go on to recommend a low tuned ported box and a weak 6.5 speaker setup for a guy specifically wanting good midbass response lmao.
Sweet!! Yup your def right...it's like I have that sub and some mids together....it def plays upper freq w/o a problem tho. can't argue that.

That's really nice and all, and pretty much already knew that. But I don't have thousands of dollars to blow on single pieces of gear. What does that even have to do with my question of how to check my channels with a multimeter for proper output. Why do you care what I buy or have, you can't see or hear it from your house, I know it's the cheap stuff, but it's what I have to work with right now. Thank you to those that tried to help. But you calling my stuff trash and garbage is rediculously uncalled for. You don't have to smash it in someone's face that their stuff is not good, they more than likely already know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man...song Dark Horse has some upper freq basslines....I should go play that tomorrow.
u should get her new song swish swish it's loud., i could believe it's got more bass than some of my techno bass tracks..

That's really nice and all, and pretty much already knew that. But I don't have thousands of dollars to blow on single pieces of gear. What does that even have to do with my question of how to check my channels with a multimeter for proper output. Why do you care what I buy or have, you can't see or hear it from your house, I know it's the cheap stuff, but it's what I have to work with right now. Thank you to those that tried to help. But you calling my stuff trash and garbage is rediculously uncalled for. You don't have to smash it in someone's face that their stuff is not good, they more than likely already know.
Check it....

There are lots of others.

I don't agree with all the negative comments either. Some trolls just can't help themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check it....

Jeff will eventually be back with his brutal replies...and if you or OP don't like them, then leave. it's as simple as that. I'm already gonna agree with him before he even makes a reply. The fact that OP is wasting $$ on cheap junk/trash/ unquality worthy audio, don't expect good to come out of it. There's a reason why Boss has 4000 watts for 59.95.....it's not true at all, and they're out there preying upon the poor cheap bastards like you and the OP getting ****** in over the cheap cost of an over inflated rms amp. We're not trolling....a lot of us have been in this audio game long time, and know the cheap to budget to very good brands.

either you get tough love and grow as a person and your skills/knowledge in car audio or continue being delusional, clueless and ignorant your whole life getting destroyed in the competition lanes by guys that actually open their ears/brains, listen and learn. Did i say spend 1000 dollars a single piece of equipment? Where did I say that? You got too damn butthurt before you can even properly read and comprehend Jr. Internet might not be for you.

I did say we know the best bang for buck gear as in relatively cheap stuff that will last a long time, get loud and get great performance on a budget. Everyone and their grandmas know the brands i listed as garbage IS INDEED GARBAGE FLEA MARKET BOTTOM OF THE BARREL JUNK that any car audio guy worth his salt would even touch with a 10 foot pole. There's legit amplifier dyno tests out there that proves all my claims with so called 1100 watt amps doing only 160 watts clipped. DO you like paying 100 bucks for a "1100 watt" amp that does 160 watts and can fail at any given moment? Or would you rather get decent quality amp that does a true 500 watts for 100 dollars? Its up to you to get ripped off or not. All those junk companies are masters at ripping noobs off. Stay ignorant or learn simple as that.

I ALSO DID link you to the site where you can learn ALLL the car audio basics which included answering your question about the multi-meters but i guess your attention span cant help it, you just want to be spoon fed like a lil baby. Goddamn these snowflakes these days with the butthurt.

^hehehe I knew it was gonna be brutal...
Aint no love like tough love. They think we are out to get them or something or just cant accept cold hard facts. The ones that actual listen and dont take things up the ass make huge advancements and progress in their sound systems and save a ton of money while the ignorant ones keep making new threads about issues or how they want to get louder or whatever and end up never listening, never improving.

Aint no love like tough love. They think we are out to get them or something or just cant accept cold hard facts. The ones that actual listen and dont take things up the ass make huge advancements and progress in their sound systems and save a ton of money while the ignorant ones keep making new threads about issues or how they want to get louder or whatever and end up never listening, never improving.
Not to mention the amount of $$ OP spent on numerous TRASH audio.....yeah I said it come at me bro....he could have had some decent quality audio. Something that would last a long time.

Well now... It's not that I'm butt hurt or even anything like that. I here to learn and find out the good info. And I have less than $400 total (well now $500) in my gear so far and that was spent over 2 months. I just wanted something in there because when I bought it the fronts were blown, had no rears and no head unit.

And yes I see why these amps are POS. And I don't buy the stuff I do expecting anything near what it says. I do like my lil Dual 460 it's definitely making 300w+ on it's bridge.

Anyway, I apologise for getting all bugged. Did take it wrongly I guess. But you do come across as being a very rude mfer @ Jeff, but I guess that just your personality.

So this is what I want. A mono amp at 1000-1500rms at 1ohm, Budget about $180. If you could recommend 2 or 3 different ones and subs that would match up with them.

And what is y'all thoughts about labyrinth ported boxes at 1.80cf per sub chamber? I seen a nice one that's got that rubber truck liner that I liked.

Or do y'all think I would be better off making my own box.

Here's a clip of when I had all four going. That was with the volume at like 35 of 50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now... It's not that I'm butt hurt or even anything like that. I here to learn and find out the good info. And I have less than $400 total (well now $500) in my gear so far and that was spent over 2 months. I just wanted something in there because when I bought it the fronts were blown, had no rears and no head unit.
And yes I see why these amps are POS. And I don't buy the stuff I do expecting anything near what it says. I do like my lil Dual 460 it's definitely making 300w+ on it's bridge.

Anyway, I apologise for getting all bugged. Did take it wrongly I guess. But you do come across as being a very rude mfer @ Jeff, but I guess that just your personality.

So this is what I want. A mono amp at 1000-1500rms at 1ohm, Budget about $180. If you could recommend 2 or 3 different ones and subs that would match up with them.

And what is y'all thoughts about labyrinth ported boxes at 1.80cf per sub chamber? I seen a nice one that's got that rubber truck liner that I liked.

Or do y'all think I would be better off making my own box.

Here's a clip of when I had all four going. That was with the volume at like 35 of 50.

Funny thing is you could have gotten better gear that does what it says for the same money. It wouldn't say 4000 but it would do more then the one you have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.