2 x Dead lanzar opti700di amps

I should add that it was a shop quality install, first amp lasted a week pushing 2 x bassface spl15.3s 3000rms & put second 1 in after checking but not changing setup as it was right, yes 2 x 250amp breakers per amp. This one pumped for 3 or so years but bugger all hours was really put on it maybe 30. Opened them up & a small cap had popped & the alloy shell travelled over to the main coils then shorted / burned through the board inside, same sort of problem with the first one as well. This is ******** & i would like them replaced, before i start writing reviews...

If they were under warranty.. they should be replaced or repaired giving faulty after inspection. Opening them up under warranty will VOID the warranty/be paper weights /door stops for you

here's my review of people that threaten to weaponize reviews if they dont get their karen way.

**** em

here's my review of people that threaten to weaponize reviews if they dont get their karen way.

**** em
Fu## off Di## head, i have two dead amps due to dodgy craftsmanship & assumed that maybe you winging keyboard warriors may be able to help me in way of filling a complaint to the correct department, as i searched LANZAR ETC / customer service ETC with no luck, its ok you fu##wit, dont bother trying to help me just keep typing away at your battle station you ### c##t.

No warranty now
Maybe you can repair them yourself?? You may be able to find parts off of Parts Express.com and watch a few You Tube Vids and repair them yourself. There is /are a couple amp repair sites on F.Book also that you can get some info on as well if you would like to get them back u and running

Sorry about your amplifiers. But you do realize that Lanzar is part of SoundAround. Which is the same company that makes Pyle and Pyramid.
Your best bet at this point is throw them on eBay as “parts or not working” and use the money towards new better amplifiers.

I would probably look to complain to Lanzar. That seems like the obvious choice here, right?
Thanks mate, i was thinking of complianing to your MOTHER!
F##K me drunk bro, you google it & see the runaround they supply , now that they are part owned by every **** company around its difficult to get to a complaints department devision that gives a fu#k.

Maybe you can repair them yourself?? You may be able to find parts off of Parts Express.com and watch a few You Tube Vids and repair them yourself. There is /are a couple amp repair sites on F.Book also that you can get some info on as well if you would like to get them back u and running
Yeah mate, im not sure im qualified to attack them myself, the first one did get repaired from an old tech skilled buddy of mine but he has unfortunately since gone to heaven "hopefully". I will give them to a shop & cross my fingers. Its just a basic stedge, im just pissed that both of them popped. Cheers

Sorry about your amplifiers. But you do realize that Lanzar is part of SoundAround. Which is the same company that makes Pyle and Pyramid.
Your best bet at this point is throw them on eBay as “parts or not working” and use the money towards new better amplifiers.
Yeah bro i get it, but when purchaced they cost me like 4k shipped from boston, so it still is an amount that you wouldn't expect the product paid for to fall apart & look truthfully they did stomp, very thirsty but did stomp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...