2 x Dead lanzar opti700di amps

Sorry about your amplifiers. But you do realize that Lanzar is part of SoundAround. Which is the same company that makes Pyle and Pyramid.
Your best bet at this point is throw them on eBay as “parts or not working” and use the money towards new better amplifiers.
Cheers man, but its a basic stedge, nothin fancy, i just assumed $4k for 2 monos shouldnt fail so easily, especially such low hours. Ill send to shop & see. 👍

$4k? Did they at least kiss you on the neck and offer you some Vaseline with that?
Haha No, i feel it was more so a heel stomp to my nuts & a sukr punch, this was back when they first released it & promised the world & still had a descentish name. So moving forward what budget mono block amp would you propose to power two 3000rms baseface spl15.3s, its a basic stedge in an old noisy dodge so no need for quality..?

This is ******** & i would like them replaced, before i start writing reviews...
SO you reckon some random blokes on an internet forum are going to pass the hat around and take up a collection to replace an amp that failed for you after 3 years?

As far as I know nobody here has any affiliation with Lanzar and their reputation has been **** since the mid 90s anyway so I doubt anybody there cares any more than anybody here. For what its worth that may be one of their amps that shares a board with the Soundstream XXX which are actually decent amps (at 18V) and may be worth the cost of repair.

Anyway 3 years out of an inexpensive amp that size isn't too far out of what I'd expect, if you had paid what we pay over here for those (600$ plus shipping) you'd be doing about par for the course if you like playing with big amps.

Fix them or sell them as/is for parts or buy a new amp or whatever, but even Sundown only does 2 year warranty so don't expect someone to kiss your arse 3-4 years from now and give you a new one when you blow up whatever you put in next.

Not a family member here....but I sure as hell felt like one as I devoured this thread.
The ONLY REASON I vandalize this tapestry of broken hearts and sacks is to give 2 imaginary points for the use of "Battle station" when attacking a perceived keyboard kommando.
Am I the only one?
I've seen quite a few forum threads that basically mimick what took place here.....and I must commend all involved for being able to bring the ship about and do the work of saints.....
My admiration to all involved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...