L00K at this Brahma any pics?

you talking about the Ed Q or the Xtreme?? if it's the extreme nobody that knows will tell you, the Ed Q well ben himself has even said he'd pick a handful of woofers over that one.
adam
Wait, he said that he'd pick much more subs over the Q? or the Xtreme?

My guess is because it must take so much watts to get it to be even tickled.

Anyone know the Qm or Qe of it? or the suspension stiffness for that matter?

Wait, he said that he'd pick much more subs over the Q? or the Xtreme?
My guess is because it must take so much watts to get it to be even tickled.

Anyone know the Qm or Qe of it? or the suspension stiffness for that matter?
he said he'd take a handful over the Q.

adam

Ok,well I figure if you know then I'll know someone that does besides you.
But thanks for letting me know that someone does know why, I'll find out later what the reason is.

doubt anyone will tell you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just letting you know, I doubt no one is gonna tell you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Ok, fair enough, we will see.

Everyone doubt's I will be loud too, but hey, guess I gotta prove them wrong too.

But I must thank you boosting my self esteem.

You know I must say John, you think you know how much I know, "but you have no idea."

I'll leave it at that..

Everyone doubt's I will be loud too, but hey, guess I gotta prove them wrong too.

You know I must say John, you think you know how much I know, "but you have no idea."

I'll leave it at that..

hm.... gay. ok john, take over.

I'll leave it at that..

Ok, are we on MTV diary now?

I don't care about you, I do not care about how 'loud' you are, I do not care about what you do/do not know, I do not care about pretty much anything that comes out of your mouth.

I do not care if you find out information on the eD Q- if you do, congradulations, not too many people will care, me being one of them. Knowing you, however, you will splert out information that many would like to keep unknown. I, could do that, but I hold respect for others.

Like, I could tell you who IM'ed me, a very respectable person, and told me that you are 'dumb as bricks,' or the another who said you are 'annoying as hell,' or about the other person who IM'ed me telling me about your *****ing and moaning. Grown up Tyler? Last week you were creating threads about having sex with animals. Grown up? Please. Let me guess, you didn't smoke up tonight? I acn tell...

Car Audio is just a hobby for me, and will never be anything more than it, because I will not let it become anything more than that. I don't care if I know more than so and so or less than this person over here, does not matter to me. Because, when I leave this site, I leave everything on it behind.

You wanna know my gripe with you? You make Moderating a difficult task for all of us. Your constant pointless, useless threads not only bothered me, but pretty much every other moderator here- guess what, no one here likes you. And running around claiming to deal and represent a company that you have 0 ties whatsoever with is not gonna get you any brownie points //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You can sit there and read all the articles and writeups you want, and you can even feed off of them on your posts, thats all fine and dandy. You do not realize that when it comes to SPL, everything you know about the general properties are thrown out the window- things happen that are the opposite of what you expect, and things don't happen the way you plan them to.

This is my last post on the subject, and it is all you will hear out of me regarding this issue. It's done, do not speak of me unless you know of me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.